Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Losing Mitch changed the defense completely and there really is no depth for us up front. Need to get out there and get a good role player.

I think Kelly Olynyk would be a good get. Experienced vet, minutes are down on a bad Jazz team, & in the last year of his deal.

Don't know what Detroit is looking for with Isaiah Stewart but I'd check in on him, too. Not interested at all in the Andre Drummond's of the world.

We need to find
I think Kelly Olynyk would be a good get. Experienced vet, minutes are down on a bad Jazz team, & in the last year of his deal.

Don't know what Detroit is looking for with Isaiah Stewart but I'd check in on him, too. Not interested at all in the Andre Drummond's of the world.

Olynyk? He’s not a rebounder. We need like for like…

Unless you’re talking about being Olynyk being a backup for Julius.

Olynyk? He’s not a rebounder. We need like for like…

Unless you’re talking about being Olynyk being a backup for Julius.

There's no replacing Mitch, at least with anyone that would be available.

The easiest & cheapest thing to do is start Hartenstein, who already has chemistry with the team, and now try to replace his production off the bench. I think Olynyk could do that.

Should have brought Nerlens Noel instead of Taj, also what about that Kai Jones kid that the Horents released? We need bigs, why not take a shot at him?

I’d want a back up big that brings something different (spread the floor type). We already have Sims and Taj for rebounding/defense.

Olynyk or even someone like JaMychal Green would be fine

Serge woulda been a good pickup but hes in Spain... what about Dwight? Hes better than Taj at this point

danny ainge has been increasingly tough to deal with and i doubt he'll give the knicks any good looks. isiah stewart on the pistons can be a physical presence

Serge woulda been a good pickup but hes in Spain... what about Dwight? Hes better than Taj at this point

GSW didn’t sign him due to distractions and the lawsuit that was supposedly thrown at him, probably same reason for rest of the league

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom