Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sky isnt falling.

Point is we'll be waiting forever for someone to become available so I rather pull the trigger on what is available.

Right now you'll end with a high level role player and a few extra wins.

Probably still lose second round. I think we just gotta wait it out until the off-season.

Donovan was the move we were supposed to make, he never played with talent like Julius or Brunson before and no doubt if we made that move we would’ve signed some vet ring chasers and been a contender.

70E0511A-9F56-4EEA-847C-8C686A54A566.jpeg

Seems like Knicks may be interested trading Quickley or RJ for Dejounte Murray. Would most likely be RJ since it’s the Hawks

Last edited:
Jfc I just realized we're playing the bucks again. Couldn't they had given us an easy Christmas assignment this year 😭😭

4 different players with 20+!!

This is type of basketball that makes me so happy man.

It really is Christmas :lol:

Just saw people arguing if JB was a top 3 PG and someone said Luka don’t count because he’s sees him as a Point Forward and SGA is only considered better because he puts up “crazy numbers” and because his team is 2nd in the west :lol: We really have the dumbest fans and it might not be close.

1703618095512.png

Would you guys do RJ & a 1st rd pick for Murray? Murray is almost better at everything than RJ, moves the ball better, and probably plays better defense. But would Murray play the 2 or the 3? He's 6'5 not sure if he can defend SF'S

1703618095512.png

Would you guys do RJ & a 1st rd pick for Murray? Murray is almost better at everything than RJ, moves the ball better, and probably plays better defense. But would Murray play the 2 or the 3? He's 6'5 not sure if he can defend SF'S
I’d do RJ, Grimes and 2 of our dookie 1sts

Back
Top Bottom