Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this burger was gonna inevitably hurt his hammy again, the decent thing to do would have been in game 2 against the team in NY.

Nobody was interested in seeing the Pacers before the fake allstar went down & now it’s just a race to see who the C’s lose to in the finals.

Would love for my guy Third Eye Ky to lead Dallas and get his ring w/o Bron. Let’s go Mavknicks!

I’d like to get some pesky veterans like Alex Caruso, TJ McConnell and Bobby Portis. Adding a couple of guys like that would make us incredibly deep and have a bench mob

Offszn needs to find more depth to force this coach’s hands at a better mpg diet for everyone. And provide better insurance than Achuihauha or Bodega for those lost OG games.

Malik XOTWOD Monk is a UFA btw. That boy good while Kings look like they peaked already. He’ll have a case for 6th man honors again w/ this trajectory. Idk who his agency ties are but whomever they should get a call. Klutch is patched up too but that’s the only beef I really knew of.

Respectfully **** TJ. We’re good on this side.

Went to the boardwalk today here in NJ and won this guy playing the basketball game... Had 5 shots and made the last one... Talk about luck lol...I'm a call him melo the bear
20240525_013053.jpg

Last edited:
a couple days since the god was named to the 2nd Team All NBA team, i thought we could take small trip down memory lane.

Im not trying to bash anybody or expose anybodies basketball takes. NOBODY knew Brunson would be who he is now.

Just thought it’d be fun to revisit some opinions on Brunson during the acquisition process.

Should have been ALL NBA FIRST TEAM!

Those had to be takes before the Hart acquisition. Because we weren’t look that good.

The main thing I was wrong about is Leon Rose. He’s doing an amazing job building this team surrounding Brunson with players that can maximize the teams potential.

I was all for it... I always get hyped about free agent signings cuz it's the Knicks... I knew he was good but didn't expect him to be this good...and I was just annoyed that we had to trade draft pics just to get rid of noel, kemba and Burks to sign brunson when in reality we should have never resigned them only to trade them a year later...

Those had to be takes before the Hart acquisition. Because we weren’t look that good.

The main thing I was wrong about is Leon Rose. He’s doing an amazing job building this team surrounding Brunson with players that can maximize the teams potential.

Definitely...we weren't good and I'm glad everything worked out better. I had low expectations with 2 decades of ****ty basketball (some Melo years in there), I wasn't expecting much before we made more moves.

Nah a lot of these are from before we even signed him.

Mehh lol context matters but also as mentioned JB wasn’t expected to be THIS good. Ofc he’s worth it now but the team around him is also drastically different from then.

Now we think he’s underpaid for what’s he’s done and that’s awesome! Btw, the extension numbers said that he’s ELIGIBLE for the max next year. That doesn’t mean he’ll be offered it. He did the right thing by guaranteeing that generational wealth now b4 risking injury.

The youth movement was exciting but like the city itself, this coach isn’t about to wait on growth and development. Deuce the lone survivor tho :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom