Official '24 NYK off-season thread; J Bryant is gone

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best of luck but I'm not upset today.

Obi most likely wasn't some underappreciated or underused gem. He was an old player coming into the league, he didn't Light the league on fire. When he played he was a good energy. Guy can jump high but isn't a ball. Handler isn't a great defender and he's old so the odds of him finding an extra year or another level are pretty slim.

I liked Obi but the last Knicks forward with potential that left the Knicks to the pacers was this dude

1688244976024.jpeg

Halliburton is very very good. He deserves that contract.
I’d bet the takes in here would be the opposite if we gave him that money. :lol:

Grass is always greener.

Obi wasn’t getting his shot here. He wanted out, we wanted to move him and Indiana probably offered the most compensation. It just it was it is.

Hope we can add, since we opened a few minutes in the rotation.

I’m not gonna lie, seeing ppl on Knicks twitter act like Obi was some prodigy is kinda funny. I grew to like him, but come on lol

How would y'all feel about Knicks pursuing Herro? I know both fan bases been beefing about RJ vs Herro for years but we need a consistent perimeter shooter that doesn't need the ball in his hands all game

How would y'all feel about Knicks pursuing Herro? I know both fan bases been beefing about RJ vs Herro for years but we need a consistent perimeter shooter that doesn't need the ball in his hands all game
Brunson,Herro,RJ, Julius and Mitch

I’d lowkey be down for that.

Obi was ready for a change of scenery and he wasn't really being utilized to his strengths.

Now let's get someone who can defend and hit an open three.

We need a Robert Convington type of guy in that spot

I’d be ok with Brunson, Herro, RJ, Randle, and Mitch

But for real, I’m at peace with it. Not that bad of contract considering what’s been happening.

Back
Top Bottom