OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Ppl were siding with this crash out clown because Juju wanted to make some harmless Tik Toks mjlol (1) (1).png

Not to mention he has a 4 kids from a white woman but now all of a sudden he dislikes Trump/white people.

Remember he called Mayock a (rhymes with linebacker)? Dude is a clown.

I wish people would stop talking about mental illness whenever someone shows who they are. Ben Simmons and AB played right into the hands of these “mental health” advocates.

Some people are just who they are!

I get so aggravated with people using mental to excuse people’s behavior

i mean he listed all those guys available and not many teams needing to go out there and acquire and guys being available. Those big names weren’t going to be of use though if they had no one up front to block for them. So Schoen is kind of right.

Last edited:
These front offices tend to want to be cheap, trying to allocate and stretch money every which-way, just to end up being terrible in the long run.

All that being cheap and trying to cut corners gets you FIRED anyway. Better spend those owners money like your trying to keep your jobs. :lol: :lol:

These dudes act like they have ultimate job security

yeah i thought Joe's approach seems right for the most part with Jones being the guy for this year (whether or not you like Jones is another discussion at this point). build the OL and get him a WR weapon because its his year to prove himself. not paying him to handoff to a $10m+ RB

yeah i thought Joe's approach seems right for the most part with Jones being the guy for this year (whether or not you like Jones is another discussion at this point). build the OL and get him a WR weapon because its his year to prove himself. not paying him to handoff to a $10m+ RB
Haven’t watched the episode entirely but remember in the trailer for the show, it’s not like they didn’t want Saquon back. Schoen was shown asking Barkley if he’d give them the opportunity to match, and it seems like he didn’t. Kind of makes that Saquon tweet firing back at giants fans kind of a joke lol.

“Hand off”??

Saquon averages 50 receptions per season. Dude is a dual threat RB and also a good pass blocker.

Daniel Jones is 22-36 as a starter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that all offensive line? No. Dude just isn’t a winner. He’s already been lapped in the NFC East by Jalen Hurts.

Jones has a high completion percentage because they throw high percentage short passes (ironically because Saquon is excellent in the passing game). Daniel Jones cannot “throw” his team into a victory. A top 10 drafted QB is supposed to be elite and win in spite of his support cast. Jones can’t do that

Those two guys were upgrades considering they had practice squad guys playing on the line last season. Neal is starting at RT but they said there’s a chance he gets kicked to G where he’s probably better suited.

Eluemunor has been the better RT between him and Neal. Honestly think that should be an easy call but considering the pick they invested in Neal I guess they need to make sure.

paying a RB like that is a luxury (and stupid if you don't have an OL in place) imo. in today's NFL, you need the OL first. they can make middle of the road RBs more than serviceable. if you can't protect your QB you're not going to do anything. and im not excusing Jones of blame...i agree he's prob not the franchise guy you want...but we're past that at this point so it's like a sunk cost when deciding between paying an OL or RB

Those two guys were upgrades considering they had practice squad guys playing on the line last season. Neal is starting at RT but they said there’s a chance he gets kicked to G where he’s probably better suited.

Darren Waller was discussed in one of those clips..

I mean Waller didnt actually retire until like last month. They had to operate as if he was part of the plan with his contract still there.

Waller had been acting like he was back on that “junk” anyway. Been injured 3 years straight. Only 6 TDs total in the past 3 years.

Dude look like he been checked out

paying a RB like that is a luxury (and stupid if you don't have an OL in place) imo. in today's NFL, you need the OL first. they can make middle of the road RBs more than serviceable. if you can't protect your QB you're not going to do anything. and im not excusing Jones of blame...i agree he's prob not the franchise guy you want...but we're past that at this point so it's like a sunk cost when deciding between paying an OL or RB

Paying or not paying a RB ain’t the issue with that clip.. I think we all have watched enough football to know which areas of the team need to be prioritized before you get down that path of that being something you should do

But the GM is talking about it taking 10 years off his life, when it seems kinda obvious given the numerous holes needing to be filled

They seem stressed about making an obvious decision.. an unfortunate one, but it’s part of the business they’re in

Back
Top Bottom