Official '24 NYK off-season thread; OG wants max

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Just when I thought Thibs would be fired and Randle traded, ****ing Brunson came through.

Now way they blow this now. Ugh

brunson, randle... if we have just one more superstar, i think knicks go a long way.. speaking of.. imagine we got mitchell last summer

A Deuce highlight to lead off the segment :pimp: couple yuuuge shots to keep the momentum. You call him Tres McBride - Hahn

First win in Tdot since 2015. First time entering the new year above .500 in some years too iirc.

Fire Thibs!

I like how IQ has played in the starting lineup. Randle is clearly not going anywhere (as long as Brunson is still the guy with the rock in the clutch, I'll live with it). So there needs to be a 3rd star next to Brunson and Randle for us to actually be good good. RJ is not that...I feel like he isn't needed.

The problem with Randle has never been talent. It’s that he’s a selfish hot head.

Bailing on a 22yo averaging 20ppg is crazy, but then again y’all think every guy we draft is trash if they’re not an all-star year 1.

Some unconfirmed noise about Knicks looking out for…

Obvs a Knicks fan created this but I want them all in on OG if he’s available. Evan & those picks aren’t gonna cut it. More picks or better players in return, or both, presumably will be needed.

Obi + IQ + Cam & 2 1sts + 2 2nds? Will have to move Grimes to the bench so IQs bench scoring won’t be missed. OG is an elite defender. Deuce, Grimes, RJ, OG & Mitch on the floor together will have squads in hell. #1 defense team type potential.

Evan could even stay & get back into the rotation full time of the bench [last in min ~8-12 a night]. Your starters now with OG as the wing & RJ the strong shooting guard. Obi will not get the time he needs on the court playing behind Randle. Don’t want him gone but if needed, 👋 my guy.

Then they’d have 2 guys that can capably guard the opps best player on their own with OG starting & QG on the bench still. After all this hypothetical shakeup, I want Burks back on the bench:frown: That’s about as complete a team NY would have had in decades.
Wins prediction from ~45 to closer to 50 with the OG addition. Getting serious.

Back
Top Bottom