Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they're probably trying to ease obi back into playing, but the optics got the knicks looking amateur and/or like they don't have a handle on the decisions they make.

why send him to the g league at all ? kinda disrespectful as they wouldn't do that to other players on the team
really a shame they treat an 8th pick this way

Last edited:
He’s just being eased in.

We shoulda sent everyone we drafted to the G league at one point for reps.

He’s just being eased in.

We shoulda sent everyone we drafted to the G league at one point for reps.
I would agree with you, if that happened to everyone ... but it doesn't. Obi at the moment is a bust and that's not his doing ... the way the kid has played, in another team he would be balling out.

That's why I'm like .. wtf are we acquiring all these 1st if we are just ****ting on them.

I didn't mind Obi, but the way he has been utilized I would of have gone with Haliburton.

I really would love for Obi to be it and if be fails be fails but **** man just being designated to the bench or be like Cam which was figuring it out is disgusting.

I would agree with you, if that happened to everyone ... but it doesn't. Obi at the moment is a bust and that's not his doing ... the way the kid has played, in another team he would be balling out.

That's why I'm like .. wtf are we acquiring all these 1st if we are just ****ting on them.

I didn't mind Obi, but the way he has been utilized I would of have gone with Haliburton.

I really would love for Obi to be it and if be fails be fails but **** man just being designated to the bench or be like Cam which was figuring it out is disgusting.
The problem was we were gonna get rid of Randle at that time of drafting Obi and Obi was supposed to be our SF/PF going forward, but then Randle had that all star year and we ended up extending him... Had Randle not played hard for his contract we would have had Obi starting for us right now and Randle would've been outta here.

That 2022 first round pick we traded for Cam Reddish to the Hawks was used to select A.J. Griffin of the Hawks right ?

That 2022 first round pick we traded for Cam Reddish to the Hawks was used to select A.J. Griffin of the Hawks right ?

No believe it hasn’t been conveyed yet?

Found this now actually

Charlotte's first-round pick is protected through the top 18 in 2022, the top 16 in 2023, and the top 14 in 2024 and 2025. It becomes two second-round picks if not conveyed before 2026.

Don’t even really miss RJ at all

2BA42150-A4D0-4C7C-8706-C52677DEE4F8.jpeg

Do you miss Black Boy Fly?

Back
Top Bottom