Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, I know we’re not.

Julius has so much power here he probably called Thibs/Knicks and asked for them to inquire about PG after their podcast.

Julius & Thibs running the show.

Dont want PG... would rather take a gamble with lavine if that is the case
1687453077544.png

They just throwing stories out there at this point.

Maybe they did speak, but I’m more liable to believe this ‘rumor’ was built off that Paul George interview and the Twitter reaction to them being friends.

If this turns out to be true, I imagine it’d be for cap relief, picks and young players. Clippers gotta be ready to move on from that experiment.

Clippers aren’t trying to rebuild tho.

They’re opening that new arena. They still want to be competitive. It’s what Balmer wants

Makes it even more unrealistic to me then to think that we’d make a trade moving one of our top players for an over the hill Paul George after the most successful season in a decade.

Y’all think the Knicks would make that trade giving up an important piece of the rotation?

Update:

:lol:

Makes it even more unrealistic to me then to think that we’d make a trade moving one of our top players for an over the hill Paul George after the most successful season in a decade.

Y’all think the Knicks would make that trade giving up an important piece of the rotation?

Update:

:lol:

Yes.

If Thibs okays it. They’ll do it.

I truly believe that the front office is less interesting in making any big changes to the roster unless it’s a clear superstar who makes us better. Same with Thibs.

Would a move sending out RJ or Julius and bringing back Paul George make us better?

I truly believe that the front office is less interesting in making any big changes to the roster unless it’s a clear superstar who makes us better. Same with Thibs.

Would a move sending out RJ or Julius and bringing back Paul George make us better?

Getting rid of Randle for PG would absolutely make us better. No doubt about it.

But they’re not going to trade Julius. Julius and Thibs are one.

Is PG the wave though ? I get he can still produce but also hes up there in age, nuggets just won with a starting 5 thats all under 30, I would like to keep RJ, every year he improves, slowly, but still improvement, Randle, we pick and choose when we want to hate him or love him, but still young. If we get a trade going, i want only Fournier gone, grimes too.

I don’t think anyone was saying it’s a good move.

It’s only a good move if it was for Randle.

That would have been perfect.

I want to run it back, add people, let go of fournier. THATS IT.

The only way i would like a trade if its someone for Jaylen or Shai, someone that can come in and make an impact already.

Yes i know PG can do that, but younger and longevity is better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom