Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Draft night trade rumors

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d like to see sims shoot some jumpers. I saw some practice and warmups and he has good form. Granted I know all pros shoot well when practicing but it would still be nice to see him try.

City edition jersey? Leaks
F8u4enTXkAAqazB

F8u4enaXkAIrx5f

Last edited:
that iron on stuff looks kinda cheap

quickley's extension deadline is less than a week away. i was leaning toward him not getting it, but not so sure now.

I watched a bit of the of the game. Vandersloot is supposed to be a top Pg? Girl bricked 3s worse than a high school freshmen would. Wtf was that.

Still wondering what ol’ girl said that wasn’t true that riled up the He-Man-Womens-Hater club in here. When was the last time a NY pro team sniffed the finals?

Waiting on a team w/ NY on the chest plate to fail just to get some karma points is lame.

Oh don't make this a feminist thing lol....as far as the knicks are concerned, we've been getting crapped on by just about everyone in the past 2 decades...In the end, they didn't win a championship and they're no better than us.

Happy for Becky Hammon winning back to back chips. Now that's a former NY liberty that deserves props :pimp:

^ exactly... We havent won a chip in a while but at least we have 2... Sabrina hasn't won anything... so for her to bring up the Knicks when she hasn't accomplished anything reminds me of the nets with kd

Ok so only if you win a ‘chip can you boast about having the best szn any NY teams have put together over the last decade+.

Cuz ya, we’re just accustomed to winning in sports championships in recent times. She made that comment after her TEAM goes 32-8 for the szn.

Stay mad tho cuz it’s some weird safe place for ya masochistic ppls. Haters just gonna hate too.

No one is mad or hating lol

If anything, its just comical. Exactly how you go boy you go boy said it. It's like KD when he was with the nets talking smack. Gotta back it up. It don't mean a thing without a ring. See the 16-0 New England Patriots, the 73-9 Warriors. In sports, regardless if they're men, women, aliens, you gotta back it up. You play to win the ultimate goal.

Shorty specifically qualified her statement saying ‘in NY’ so tell me where was the lie in what she originally said. I’ll wait.

Holding them to such standards as those other teams is not the point & overall disingenuous. It reads as hate when you see someone who’s intentionally or unintentionally missing her point.

Why is gassing up their squad automatically hating on them also good Knicks who didn’t make the finals? Or just say you don’t like women’s ball & be some w/ it.

Back
Top Bottom