Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if Bronny's dad was a random guy, would we even be talking about him? this is a prime example of people falling in love with a name.

The Athletic had an article with an analytics writer who thinks based on last year’s production, Hartenstein could get 25-35m a year.

72 mill for 4 years is more than fair... anything more just let him walk... I like ihart but dont act like hes worth breaking the bank for... I'm sure we can pick up a center in the draft who could be serviceable

72 mill for 4 years is more than fair... anything more just let him walk... I like ihart but dont act like hes worth breaking the bank for... I'm sure we can pick up a center in the draft who could be serviceable

i dont think our late picks will net as a center of his caliber, but $35mil/yr is insane. he needs to do a bit more scoring to even get into the mid 20s

i dont think our late picks will net as a center of his caliber, but $35mil/yr is insane. he needs to do a bit more scoring to even get into the mid 20s

I completely agree... but they can be a cheaper option and maybe not have the same production but at least a fraction of the cost....we have mitch already whos a pretty solid center but too injury prone...so need a back up to replace mitch in case he gets injured... not a necessary spot to spend money on when it can go in other places like og contract, jalen extension and maybe julius extension... no need to drop top dollar on a center is my point...the new cap is a problem... dolan is not cheap and can overpay on contracts but the problem is once you go over the cap its rip... it effects who you can sign and or trade for... so with no cap room you cant do either one

at the end of the day I hope ihart resigns back here just with a lower end contract like nothing 20 plus

I’m not saying get rid of him unnecessarily, but Hart is clearly the better player. If it comes down to being only able to keep one, it’s a no brainer.

Damn all ya really ready to give up on Mitch like that? Cold game

I don’t think we’re giving up.

We’re just being realistic to the circumstances.

It’s going to take a lot of money to re-sign iHart. And we might need to offload Mitch to make it happen.

It’s business. Everyday life. Do I want Mitch to leave? Hello no, I want to keep them both. But what are we going to do.

I would only love Mitch to improve elsewhere or if we need the cap space for I-Hart

It’ll be easier to replace Mitch than Hartenstein

Back
Top Bottom