Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Brunson and Haliburton wrestling

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a steep price, but it is what it is. If we gave up that much for Mikal, we're going all in for next year. We'll need to pay OG and Iheart, and we have to hope that everyone performs at the same level as they did last year.

I get the trade but really don't like giving up those picks in 29 & 31

Would have been way more comfortable if we had found a way to include our two first rounders this year in this crap draft

I am thinking we keep the team as is and resign OG... not sure we have the cap space to keep Ihart too... as much as I like him I like mitch better even though hes injury prone... he plays elite defense and can rebound...ihart is a better all around center but not sure hes worth all the cap space... rather just roll the dice and draft a young big tonight

I am thinking we keep the team as is and resign OG... not sure we have the cap space to keep Ihart too... as much as I like him I like mitch better even though hes injury prone... he plays elite defense and can rebound...ihart is a better all around center but not sure hes worth all the cap space... rather just roll the dice and draft a young big tonight

i think Mitch is easier to replace though. other than what you mentioned, he gives us nothing on offense. an athletic big that can block shots and rebound for 18-20mpg isnt too hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom