Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the rate Mitch is breaking down that's not necessarily a bad thing IMO.

If you can't get OG to commit, that'll suck but I guess the next best thing is to find the best 3&D guy in the draft. Affordable help that fills a real need.

A Klutch guy makes a comment about a CAA client and a CAA-based team that he couldn't get any reliable source? :lol:

OG and Brunson share the same agent. That agent is the son of the Knicks president. He ain't going to clown his father on the media

The first offer has never been the final offer. It's just a startup

I never like Windhorst. He's annoying as heck. He probably did what other GM's told him. Just like he pressured the Knicks to add more in the trade offer for Spida. Called the Brunson signing a flop

A Klutch guy makes a comment about a CAA client and a CAA-based team that he couldn't get any reliable source? :lol:

OG and Brunson share the same agent. That agent is the son of the Knicks president. He ain't going to clown his father on the media

The first offer has never been the final offer. It's just a startup

I never like Windhorst. He's annoying as heck. He probably did what other GM's told him. Just like he pressured the Knicks to add more in the trade offer for Spida. Called the Brunson signing a flop

My friend was telling me the same thing just now...it makes a lot of sense what you're saying.

regardless of the offer, if we don't resign OG, Rose made that trade for nothing. there's a 99% chance that Mitch is getting dumped in order to resign OG and Hart. Bojan is an expiring asset too, but we'll likely move both.

If we let bojan walk will we have more cap space to resign og and ihart

Was about to say this
Bojan is $19M next season, and only $2M is guaranteed

Cant we trade him as he will be an $19M expiring?
Maybe we can attain a first in the process and take back less $ in a trade?
then we'd be able to afford Hartenstein / OG / Mitch ?

Last edited:
If Bojan Bogdanovic is still with the New York Knicks on June 28, he will be guaranteed $19 million for the upcoming season, the final of his contract. However, the Knicks would only have to pay him $2 million if they cut him before then.

Unless we make a trade for a star in the next 10 days, it makes too much sense to keep him for another trade attempt during the season.

Just max him out. Your roster is configured for the next 4 years. You **** around and you will never have a team as good as last year’s again

Back
Top Bottom