Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Despite what my biggest fan might think, I’m going to be highly critical of the coach if he brings him back in this game.

Never said any coach was perfect or beyond reproach for that matter .
You need some material bro.

We can't all be your biggest fan .....

It’s just you 💩stain.

It’s always been you, my boy.
Lmao

I met a few people like you.

A loner dude, maybe a couple of "friends" that don't even F with you.

A dude that probably can pull girls, but once they get to know you they bounce or stay in a toxic relationship until they cheat and find someone else.

A dude that probably good at your job but your coworkers dislke you. If you in a leadership positiom you know they hate you.

A dude thats quick to pop your mouth until face with real life consequence then you sya sorry and **** your pants.

A dude that only outlet is the interwebz because again nobody in real life ****s with you.

Sad lonely life ... **** is pathetic my dude.

In more positive news, I like the way Grimes been playing last 2 games. Seriously needs to work on his 3 though.

randle lost focus getting so angry at the refs that he could never recover. big problem that thibs can't even calm him down and jbryant has to get involved to do the dirty work. no one else is more responsible for the last few knicks losses than julus randle. mentally weak dude when slight adversity hits him.

Last edited:
I disagree with this post.

Statistically IQ performs better with more minutes, which means he's playing with/against a combo of bench guys and starters and is pretty much playing starter minutes in his best performances.

In games where he has gotten the start he's at 18/4/4 shooting 43/35/72. There's a dip in FT% but his shooting numbers aside from that are pretty on par with his career numbers. He's starting right now as I type this and is performing admirably.

It’s not minutes. It’s who he plays with. His performance are drastically different with and without Brunson. He starts when Brunson is out, not alongside him.

He’s losing it again….

he's arguing with everyone on the team - players, coaching staff, the head coach. it's crazy. what led up to this didn't even warrant that kind of reaction. why take it out on your own people??

22% shooting over the last three games

Last edited:
he's arguing with everyone on the team - players, coaching staff, the head coach. it's crazy. what led up to this didn't even warrant that kind of reaction. why take it out on your own people??

22% shooting over the last three games

Idk what happened. I didn’t start watching until the midway thru the 4th.

But we’ve seen this before. Nothing new from Julius.

think its something off the court? he's been good all season, but just snaps out of nowhere...this isnt the first game that's gotten chippy or that he's shot poorly.

it's deflection. unchecked by this coach

it's the same reason randle gestures at his teammates when he screws up a play as if to imply they're responsible for his poor playmaking.

tonight was the refs catching it. they were clearly at fault for him going 5/24 and 30% from three

I think it’s a mixture of off the court personal issues and this is just who he is. He’s got real problems between the ears.

This is starting to turn into a common theme when he plays like trash. I can’t think of another player that pushes coaches, gets into it with staff, and teammates can’t calm him down everytime he has a bad game.

No NBA player checks him either when he starts flailing his arms out and pushing them either doing dirty ****, because they probably all know he’s got serious anger problems.

I know people like him. There’s just a switch and you never know which person you’ll get.

Honestly, I can't truly get excited about this team without Brunson. He is the only one who can cancel out all the bad **** that Thibs and Randle bring to the team. When he is there, their flaws don't matter as much. But when Randle has to make important decisions, we don't stand a chance. It's literally the same as 2021 vs the Hawks and last year. I say we sit Brunson for the rest of the year or at least until he is healthy. I rather a low 6-8 seed with a healthy Brunson than a 1st round blowout vs the Cavs because we forced Brunson to play when he was hurt.

Randle's been working a lot on his temperament issues. He came back to the huddle after Johnnie Bryant talked to him.

Compared to his past explosions, that's the fastest I've seen him calm down. But this is probably what it'll always be when he's feeling pressure.

Back
Top Bottom