Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6418FEA9-BF28-463F-BCC7-F43038A14B49.jpeg

Whole starting line was 🗑

Let’s keep that same energy for everyone responsible

are we winning tonight or are we going to continue to slide? i'd rather us finish 6th/7th and play Boston or Philly over Cleveland tbh.

are we winning tonight or are we going to continue to slide? i'd rather us finish 6th/7th and play Boston or Philly over Cleveland tbh.
I rather see Cleveland in the first round & don’t care if we catch them for home court “advantage.”

I do like our chances v Boston tho.

I think Cleveland is the only team we have a shot at beating in the top 5.

Think so? We’ve owned BOS and split PHIL. I just don’t like the matchups against CLE. Even if Embiid kills us, Harden’s foul baiting won’t work in the playoffs.

We might have enough talent to give the top teams a challenge, but I don't see us beating anyone.

It really doesn't matter how many times we beat a team in the regular season, that doesn't mean anything.

I hope we could beat them but the less expectations I have the better I'm off.

The longer IQ stays near the top of the hierarchy, I wonder if he begins to outplay his role & price himself outta NY. There are at least a handful of squads he will upgrade right now playing lead guard.
No doubt he’s our best value asset now. Because of that & Obi’s **** circumstances too, those would be my first offer for that next piece. Wish they could keep everyone but never gonna happen.

ECF next year if they can get even more help in the starting lineup for those two [& fillers]. Randle is a ticking time bomb still but he has too much cache in the org unfortunately.

Def not chasing a star that’s not even available this summer. Another quality defender that is in their prime, yes. And a long and tall defender that can get RJ out of that damn forward spot 🙏🙏🙏

And finally bolster the bench with a professional scorer like the Knicks great, Alec Burks.
Bridges looking like he’s about to be the guy in BK they wanna run with longterm. He’s outta the picture right now.

Every game is a must win here on out. Bk not going silently into that night. Mia looking like they’re doing their usual late szn push.

Need more Deuce time.

They need to come with a higher defensive intensity and just drive to the basket. Run, run, run on those defensive rebounds.

RJ shooting is in a mean mental funk at this point. I like the drives to the paint tho.

This one gonna be tough.

RJ, that shot kinda confirms my hypothesis on his struggles. He just thinks too much when he gets an open shot. So often when he has to just put it up & he’s going in rhythm, he comes up with the bucket.

Nothing wrong with the mechanics. That **** is 110% mental.

Back
Top Bottom