Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
of course not a single media outlet will ask why those players were in the game so late either

They better tonight.

1681871259556.png

We need IQ to go crazy on Friday and for RJ to at least shoot above 40% smh. Anything from Grimes as this point is a bonus. Dude has just been doing cardio the last 2 games.

I don’t want RJ as a Knick next year. He’s the worst type of volume scorer. We gave him the time, the money, the resources. He’s just not good enough to be a playoff contributor.

Can’t defend, can’t shoot, cant play make. Youll be useless in the games that matter most.

Son I’d be sick if he was on the team next year but it’s going to be hard to get rid of him. Really would hope Toronto would want their fellow Canadian back.

I know a lot of you guys don’t like SAS but he’s right here man. He absolutely right.

RJ is on precipice of being benched. He’s brining absolutely nothing to the table right now.

I’d say Go out there to play defense, say you want to try guard Donovan or Garland to lock one of them up to make it easier on everyone else - Nope. He does nothing.

Id sit RJ for Miles McBride. Atleast McBride gives defense.

Thibs would NEVER

Or just gives Grimes/Hart more minutes.

This RJs 2nd playoff and 4th season. Top 3 pick. This is who he is at this point.

And Quickley has played 17 less minutes but why aren’t Rjs minutes being cut?

Exactly, Quickley has had his problems but he’s not being shoved out there to play 33 mins and bring absolutely nothing to the team for the majority of the game.

Back
Top Bottom