Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We did it man. We won a series. Dominated actually.

Can’t lie I’d feel much better knowing Julius was healthy, that took me out completely.

But this is still AMAZING.

WE MOVE

What a dominant performance. I knew we were winning this series but definitely not in 5. This is crazy. The team is playing on a string offensively AND defensively. Thibs is out here making good decisions and adjustments 😳. RJ has totally shut me up by showing a whole lot of moxie coming back the way he has after the bad start. He's been great. And Mitch destroyed them Cavs bigs 🫠

Please Miami beat the Bucks in 7. Because just like in the 90s, the Heat don't want no smoke !

Legoooo!

1682560418893.gif

1682560446024.gif

FBDDF816-229D-492B-ABAE-C92DB2B912DD.gif

D60B1F5E-117D-404F-992B-7F7CCDE6AB01.gif

Crazy that the defense was sus most of the season then we hold the Cavs under 100 in 4 of 5 games.

Confident we would win, but I'm still impressed and surprised.

We're a team. Win or lose, we're together it feels like. It's all I've wanted.

Jesus Christ the Knicks are making me proud.

I might ****ing cry

Feels good to be in this position. 2019 everyone laughed at us for not getting KD, Kyrie, and Zion and were calling the Nets the the better NY team. The way it all panned out is incredible. Had we been the ones to take those three four years ago we would've been laughing stocks with a flat earther antivaxx Kyrie and a snake in KD forcing their way out of NY, and an injured Zion who plays less than half the season. Let's not forget we're 8th in youngest average age in the NBA. Would've been younger too without Rose and Fournier who aren't even in the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom