Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Bucks beat the Heat without Giannis and blew them the F out in Game 2 then got clapped the rest of the series. Barely winning without Butler isn't ideal but doesn't mean bc they get him back they're gonna be more dominant.

Teams without a star usually play freely and chuck away. They can steal a game.

I'm not as down as most fans. Game 1 we missed ALOT more than normal.

Good win but if they didn’t match Miami’s 3s (made 1 less 3 than Miami); they could have easily lost;

Honestly Grimes and Quickley really gotta hit their shots man. Quick only had 3 out of 7 games where he scored in double digits. He's 1/8 from 3 in this series so far. Grimes is 2/15 from 3 in the 5 games he played in the postseason. Need them to boost our perimeter game.

A win is a win... I can't imagine they shoot that same way next game, I know they're a great coached team but jesus christ look at these guys they're not NBA players, man.

I won't be surprised if we lost game 3 with Jimmy back, but I'm still confident in us this series. Better players typically win. Thibs has to make some adjustments to what the Heat are throwing our defensively. Win game 3 and we're cruising.

Slept on it. Still pessimistic. :lol:

Here’s one thing I will say tho. I’m glad the Knicks are leaving New York for a while.

I think they’ll play better in Miami.

If you want to spin it the other way, in game one we had our worst shooting game of the season, were without Randle, and the Heat only won by 7 thanks to a big third quarter run.

Don't think either team is really happy with either game :lol:

1683228737069.png

how come our team and denver have long playoff breaks between home and road games meanwhile all the other semi finals teams have a day break at most lol... im not complaining though especially with all the injuries on this team

Back
Top Bottom