Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20230531_072548.jpg

It’s quite interesting the timing; could be nothing at all. Surprised Perry was there as long as he was but he needed to be gone. Finally put the past regime to rest, take away Dubious’ guy, and go on with the dealings :evil:

However, it’s still Draft RJ, Keep RJ

KP says in an interview he regrets how things turned out in NY and will always be his first love.

Would we welcome him back ? He's gotten a lot better, shooting more 3s.

not to the detriment of my team’s success will I hold such a silly grudge for this long. 🦄 is an immediate ceiling raiser for the already upswinging club.

KP is better than Randle in every way except durability but that’s the window Obi needs.

Forgetting he’s eligible for UFA there’s so many ways to get this done. Would be interesting to see a frontline w/ an engaged Randle paired alongside KP and Mitch; even if only for just a few minutes of game action in between someone subs.

Man this has nothing to do with how KP left. I thought he got bashed too much for the way he left.

It’s THE MONEY. THE CAP.

It won’t work. And it will mess other future things up.

Man this has nothing to do with how KP left. I thought he got bashed too much for the way he left.

It’s THE MONEY. THE CAP.

It won’t work. And it will mess other future things up.

Look past the hate in your heart for KP. We was all there when it happen, we feel your pain, its been years, He's allow to grow and make mistake, one thing we keep forgetting, he was very young, money hunger, he looks and feels much mature, he's willing to adapt in situations, we took a chance on randle when he was bounced around the league.

KP would fit better with us today, but i doubt we will spend the money for it. Gotta pay hart first, and get rid of Evans contract.

Look past the hate in your heart for KP. We was all there when it happen, we feel your pain, its been years, He's allow to grow and make mistake, one thing we keep forgetting, he was very young, money hunger, he looks and feels much mature, he's willing to adapt in situations, we took a chance on randle when he was bounced around the league.

KP would fit better with us today, but i doubt we will spend the money for it. Gotta pay hart first, and get rid of Evans contract.

You have a comprehension problem.

its not even about how kp left the team... you know the skill level was always there... the problem is his durability which is similar to AD... you breathe on the guy and he gets injured... no thanks to him or kat... as much as people want to hate on randle the guy plays a lot and is rarely injured... the problem is he cant play well when it matters most like the playoffs...and it will be tough to find someone to replace his stats if we trade him

Back
Top Bottom