Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doing the little things (diving for loose balls, charges, etc) doesnt really make you a "harder" player.

I cant fault RJ bc he showed up in the playoffs. Showing up in big moments matters more imo.

Its gonna be tricky, bc if OG doesnt show up in the playoffs (lock down players, hit open 3s, play his game), the fans are gonna turn on him quick.

Doing the little things (diving for loose balls, charges, etc) doesnt really make you a "harder" player.

I cant fault RJ bc he showed up in the playoffs. Showing up in big moments matters more imo.

Its gonna be tricky, bc if OG doesnt show up in the playoffs (lock down players, hit open 3s, play his game), the fans are gonna turn on him quick.

Whoa there.

He showed up and had heart in the playoffs. More than Julius that was for sure. I respected that.

But his numbers weren’t good. And he couldn’t step up and take Butler on defensively.

No matter what happens with OG in the playoffs you know exactly what you’re getting defensively and effort wise.

He will guard the opposing teams best player every night. He will make it difficult for those opposing stars every night.

New York will love that.

I’ve used this a few times, but Grimes truly is Frank 2.0

Capable defender that can’t consistently put it together offensively, yet the excuses are endless

That post is ironic since RJ has had far better playoff performances than Randle

We were just so happy that RJ showed up mentally.

The Julius playoff experience thus far made/makes us grade RJ playoff performances on a curve.

Let’s be honest. :lol:

I’ll tell you tho man.

Julius this postseason is going to be something.

This will be the biggest series’ of his life.

This will define his career.

I’ll tell you tho man.

Julius this postseason is going to be something.

This will be the biggest series’ of his life.

This will define his career.
I think he figures it out and balls hard this year. This team has a legit shot at going to the ECF. We probably get washed by the Celtics in 5 or the Bucks in 6 though.

Ye he’s going to be more ***.

I’m going to be honest with you guys….

Sometimes I start to find myself falling into the Julius Randle trap (again). Little by little.

But I’ll never truly get there with him in the regular season again. Idc what he does.

I just can’t over how angry I felt last postseason - He can only redeem himself in April.

He has looked like dog **** every playoff game except 1. He’s not it.

No one dogs Julius more than I do. I know.

I wanted him traded for practically nothing all Summer.

But we won’t trade him right now - So he will have one more chance.

We’ll see what happens.

If you wanna call that a roast from Melo, that **** was as lite as his AS jacket flare. ‘Boring’ got jack **** to do with the end goal. There was no disrespect whatsoever tbh. The only thing wrong was saying OG can do everything he can. They’re just different & OG fits better [like he said].

As far as QG is concerned, he’s currently shooting 40% from three while still guarding the best perimeter player in his minutes. The Frank comparisons are so disrespectful. That definition of a bust couldn’t dream of being the player Grimes is right now already.

FB_IMG_1705335737909.jpg

Back
Top Bottom