Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joker is so damb special tho. That touch like Jamal said is crazy. And Reggie talk too much trying to 1 up his cohosts but he also talk like he got a mouth full of spit :smh:

As for the Knickerbockers, series don’t start until someone loses at home. Praying to the almighty H{(e)}R tonite it never does. Gonna need The Garden energy to get uglier than the norm. Ignorant **** like old man Jigga penned.

“The X-ray came back cool, so probably just like a [pinched] nerve thing,” Hartenstein said after the game. “The hand kind of gets numb sometimes, but I’ll be good. … It’s a pinched nerve where it kind of fell asleep at times, but it’s fine.

“It’s just, like, small. I guess it’s something that we can fix easy. Everyone’s playing through a lot of stuff, so I’ll be fine.”

:ohwell:

It's frustrating we gotta deal with so much injury **** this offseason when we have our deepest roster in decades. Healthy OG, Mitch, and Randle with Bogey and Hart or DDV off the bench would be a different monster

Ain't Gabe at the game? :oo

On the real, I hope gabe is ok. Traveling all the way to Indiana to see a massacre :sick:

That was rough. Smh

On Jersey Transit now back to the city.

Cant front on their crowd, it was rocking in there.

Gotta get the W on Tuesday, we need an all-time performance from the fans! Wish I could go, but $600 for sec. 400s is NOT IT.

i didn't watch a second of the game, since it was mother's day and all. i only checked the score bc my pops said we were down 30. i thought he was joking and sure enough we were getting blown out at the half. on the bright side, it gave some guys a chance to sit and hopefully we get Kobe Burks and an effective Deuce for game 5. i don't think we're getting OG back, so this series might be cooked.

all these injuries and no one is complaining, yet you have Haliburton fake limping. only reason why Nembhard got that lucky shot was bc Haliburton is too ***** to take it himself.

Pacers are the corniest team in the league and they're getting the easiest path to the ECF solely bc of injuries. its remarkable. Haliburton gotta be up there in the top 3 most annoying fugazi bums out there next to Embiid.

We're missing 4 rotational players (3 being starters) and our best player is clearly hurt with no lift.

Its finally catching up to us.

I’ll be honest, i was and am pissed, wish we could have at least been competitive yesterday if it was gonna result in a loss.

With that being said, i still enjoyed my quick 1 1/2 day trip. Did some sight seeing in the downtown area near the arena the night before the game. They have a pretty nice nightlife vibe for people between 21-30.

I went with my lady, we both 38 but we act 28, so we enjoyed that! :lol:

These guys got smoked yesterday, but they been laying it ALL on the line while missing FOUR IMPORTANT PLAYOFFS ROTATION PLAYERS!!! They were bound to hit a wall.

That dude in the video above is an imbecile. I appreciate what this team has achieved.

Wish I could have came back home with a W, but it was worth the trip and experience. These dudes been working hard and never make excuses.

Lets get Game 5!

Last edited:
By the way, I was staying in a hotel next door to the team and happen to just come outside when the team was boarding the team bus.

Heavy Knick fan presence outside the hotel, cheering the guys on. That has to be an amazing feeling, being on the road and seeing that much support from your fans.

Josh Hart gained a little more respect from me, not knocking any of the other players, but he was the only one to not b-line straight to the bus. He detoured to the fans and signed autographs for the kids. That was dope!

Judging by Hartensteins comments after the game about them not being respectful to the fans today with the way they played, i have a feeling thats the vibes throughout the squad.

I think we get a very strong effort Tuesday.

By the way, I was staying in a hotel next door to the team and happen to just come outside when the team was boarding the team bus.

Heavy Knick fan presence outside the hotel, cheering the guys on. That has to be an amazing feeling, being on the road and seeing that much support from your fans.

Josh Hart gained a little more respect from me, not knocking any of the other players, but he was the only one to not b-line straight to the bus. He detoured to the fans and signed autographs for the kids. That was dope!

Judging by Hartensteins comments after the game about them not being respectful to the fans today with the way they played, i have a feeling thats the vibes throughout the squad.

I think we get a very strong effort Tuesday.

Well that part of the trip was a good experience at least.

There’s no way they don’t come out tomorrow and give it everything they’ve got. This team never complains and never makes excuses. I love that about them.

Back
Top Bottom