Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the team played pretty well this preseason. seems roles have been more clearly defined.
the coaching didn't get in the way of these kids showcasing their abilities, which is a positive sign.
will see what this team's looking like 15 games in, but they look better than expected tbh (starters anyway)

He was the best coach we had in decades ... Phil bull**** triangle oriented coached also set us back big time. Woodson was solid ...
His firing was premature just cuz of some missed playoffs or a less than stellar season when looking back he coached the best Knicks team in the past 15 years.

When Bk fires Nash, he should just get some AC experience with his godson. Son don’t eem have to move as I’m sure he’s enjoying his transplanted days in Bk.

🙏 up for Nate The Great.

And how could I forget Big Zeke 🙏

4369FA15-23A9-4F3C-8902-C5F42968ACEC.jpeg

Love what I’m seeing from this team. All the hate we got for Brunson is hilarious. He’s fitting right in.

seamless fit too. looks super comfortable like he's been playing with the knicks for longer than he has. he's a good floor general and spaces the floor really well creating opportunities for others

Melo still hasn’t signed with a team yet as far as I know. And with preseason over, there are a couple of guys that don’t need minutes in this rotation.

Also, do they have to compromise anymore between Julius and Obi? The team defense, Thibs’ system, and Toppin’s development should make them playable together.

It’s all about effort and rotation. Obi has put in tremendous work on that side apparently and has even spoken on versatility there.

Evan & Cam for a first should be an easy sell. And still the bench is dynamic with now 2 legends.

JB/RJ/Obi/Randle/Mitch
Rose/IQ/Grimes/Me7o/Hart
Deuce/Sims

Depth for a 2nd rnd exit at least this year with that group of guys I’d say.

Jalen may be able to step up every now and then to take over a few game(s) because he’s smart and plays with his mind. Those 3 in the middle of that starting lineup can go off on any given night or most of them rather.

The bench is already arguably tops in the league. I must say I would still like a better rebounding backup big but curious to see where Hart takes the bench unit.

I’ve endured a full szn of Alec the Great as pg. This would be a walk in the park now that it’s not the qb of the offense that they’re getting messy with.

It was still one of the better ones in recent memory despite all the shenanigans & the *****ing and missing.

Svi is a shooter :pimp:. Spot minutes here and there and is a long szn. Thibs gonna need every body.

Yet another Evan redundancy tho. Get him outta here.

We know Thibs wont change, so it probably once again depends on Randle on how successful our season can be.

Back
Top Bottom