Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BAD40929-18D5-4EE1-B351-3648D93AD5AF.gif

D67481CE-3674-4B99-8568-AF1C481CD2C2.gif

BCDDC799-D554-4A3E-979D-960F5B186D01.gif

Nice win.

-Gotta give Randle his props for this recent run
-Thibs still trash for terrible play calling
-Brunson doing Brunson things
-Nice to see Grimes finally be the shooter we know he is
-Healthy Mitch is a MUST
-Defense has been really good

Is there a setting that will allow me to see the instagram posts or something. All I get is a white box.

i can see all the other content like Twitter etc.

I'm supposed to go with my pops to the warriors game on Tuesday... He's a bandwagon fan and is heated Steph is hurt and wants me to sell the tickets... I tried telling him it's not worth the trouble cuz if there's no Steph you won't get what we paid for the ticket so minuswell go

I'm supposed to go with my pops to the warriors game on Tuesday... He's a bandwagon fan and is heated Steph is hurt and wants me to sell the tickets... I tried telling him it's not worth the trouble cuz if there's no Steph you won't get what we paid for the ticket so minuswell go
I remember you said how stoke he was .. sucks for him .... damn!

Wish IQ was dealt for something before letting the OG 🥀 go. The kid is legit tho so I’m just hella biased as Rose is legit my favorite player on the roster next to Deuce.

Quickley’s production however could be replaced by the sum of Deuce+Rose+Svi getting those minutes. He’s gaining good trade value right now, IQ is.

Speaking of Svi, don’t forget the real king at the end of the bench. Son could be the team’s BEST shooter perhaps; just has yet to find the right fit and role perhaps. And who knows? Some guys need to roam before they find home.

There are also some defensive issues that have kept him out of a role I suppose. He would essentially become an Evan Fournier but with better athleticism.

I’m ok with that for 12-15 mpg surrounded by elite defenders.

Back
Top Bottom