Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knicks Reach Out To Raptors With Trade Interest In OG Anunoby
DEC 20, 2022 11:07 PM

Anunoby_OG_tor_180103.jpg

The New York Knicks have reached out to the Toronto Raptors with interest in trading for OG Anunoby.
Anunoby was mentioned in trade rumors during the offseason, but the Raptors elected to keep him.
Anunoby can become a free agent in 2024 if he declines the final year of the four-year, $72 million extension he signed with the Raptors in 2020.
Anunoby is averaging 18.7 points and 5.8 rebounds per game this season, which are both career highs.

I like i like.

Only caught the first half of the game and was surprised to see how much be won by. 8 game win streak feels good, however I still have a problem with Randle not boxing out or defending. Also seems like from the get go he was just complaining to the refs the whole time. As a defensive coach, why does Thibs not call him out.

Might as well get the coach from Last Chane U and give him a shot lol.

If we're gonna be a treadmill team we might as well be a good one for entertainment purposes.

The young guys are making a contribution every night and know their roles. RJ's been playing well. Randle is Randle but we're winning.

Definitely would like them being aggressive on an OG trade.

Grimes still off the table for me. Best offer & it’ll hurt; IQ+Obi+Cam & maybe 2 frps+2 srps. 3 firsts, no seconds?

I wouldn’t have Obi on the table at first. Gladly send another pick from the 2nd to replace him but the salaries work perfect w/ all three adem.

Does Thibs play Cam or Fournier tonight with Grimes out? Or does he shorten the rotation even more.

Feels like a trap game

Back
Top Bottom