Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sick shot

FegsWMyXgAA-RrL.jpg

everyone is playing well
cam will catch up if he's given minutes

I would like Randle and Quick to play great ball. They can make for a lucrative trade going together or separately.

Last edited:
so relieved obi didn't get traded.
full repertoire tonight
he's gonna be a big boost this season

Obi has grown on me.

I still don't like the pick, but I like him.

Also, I didn't see that there was a new thread since I don't really browse the forums. Just my watch list and I was like where the hell are the Knicks

Why not throw Obi out there with Julius to start next preseason game. Let Cam come off the bench. I missed the end but I hope he didn’t get hurt. He looks pressed.

I don’t worry about QG. Evan can go eat a baguette somewhere.

never liked obi as our draft pick... wanted haliburton instead... but after having obi here been rooting for him since his rookie year... always knew he had potential but just needed playing time

Kevin Knox ended up a solid starter in a 2k franchise I had one time

As for the Cam discussion, comparing 4 years of disappointment to less than a full szn of team footage are indeed close to being the same thing/S

Cant speak for anyone else but his HS mixtape is top tier entertainment. And if nothing else, one would figure he could be an elite 3&D player with the tools.

Can’t find out if he’s a dawg tho cuz he can’t stay on the court. In that regard, he’s worse than that French waste of a roster spot.

Last edited:
No matter the time of the year.
Win or Lose.
Knicks have the most lit games in the NBA.

Undisciplined in his defense. Many other things aided his failure but the dawg in him seems toy breed.

Unlike Deuce who plays bigger than he is. And is being set up for a very good career.

Here in 2022, the solution to the szns min distribution. Sit Evan & Cam. Play RJ, Obi & Randle more at the same time. Grimes should still be getting eased into this. With that compromise, I can take another full yr of this Randle love/hate relationship.

Shine him up real nice.

I know he just had his ankle rolled after stepping on someone else foot but hopefully it ain’t serious.

Who mentioned bringing back KP? :nerd: If he’s gotten over his injury issues & is ready for a bench role, sign me up for that reunion.

Get him to really just be the defensive anchor on the bench and c&s for the easy scoring. Mitch may improve his capability but he’s no unicorn.

Hart be looking like he struggling but he gives maximum effort. His true lack of athleticism has him hacking and whacking all over the place.

Would you do Randle for KP ?

Mitch / KP / RJ / Grimes / Brunson ??
Feels like my attitude towards Randle changes day to day but 1 think that is consistent is that Obi is better.

So yes to the trade but not if it costs a spot for Obi.

Back
Top Bottom