Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea i passed on ECF tix too, maybe buy it last minute depending on how series goes.

I rather make the trip out to Boston actually

YO HALIBURTON COME GET THESE HANDS B*TCH !!!!

thank-you-knicks-for-eliminating-this-fraud-v0-bhlmis465byc1.jpeg

In the realm of sports commentary, it's not uncommon for teams, sportscasters, and announcers to manipulate narratives to suit their agendas or mask their own insecurities. Case in point: the fervent anticipation among sportscasters when Jalen had a sluggish start in the previous series, leading them to eagerly showcase clips to affirm their earlier predictions. Subsequently, the Sixers' expressed preference for facing the Knicks in the playoffs, knowing they were the harder match-up. Hali's perplexing assertion that the fans are overrated, seems out of touch with reality, considering the undeniable passion and loyalty of Knicks fans, leaving many questioning its origin. But we don't need answers, we know he's scare.

This individual's actions are truly reprehensible! It's evident that he goes out of his way with malicious intent to harm players. It's impossible to have any respect for someone who behaves in such a manner. In the words of a famous quote, "If he dies, he dies," which in this context translates to getting hurt. Absolutely despicable behavior!

I feel like the Pacers are an up and down time and can't score in the half court. If we play our brand of defense and control the pace, I think we'll be okay. Hopefully our players got the rest and care they needed.

KP banged up should have these boys foaming at the mouth to make it to the ECF. Not looking past Indy but they are the 6 seed & Knickerbockers the 2 for reasons. IF the unthinkable happens and Cleveland upsets the upsetting Jays of Boston then **** the ECF…

NBA Finals is the 🎯. Get to the dance & anything is possible. They matchup well against the reigning champs too. Washed them boys in that last game.

I was going to wear my marbury jersey for tonight but after thinking about it will wear my starks joint instead which seems more appropriate

With the news of the pelicans seemingly not going to offer Brandon Ingram an extension. Hypothetically speaking would he fit out our current roster?

Back
Top Bottom