Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was walking back to port authority to get home to nj...so this one guy was asking me for money and I shouted at him the Knicks are up 1-0 baby... And he was like that's not what I asked you... I said they up 1-0 bro knicks got this and clapped hard AF...he was salty but I walked away don't care...

Last edited:
Josh is everything you could ask for in a teammate as the ultimate glue guy. Ofc he has embraced his new local culture w/ enthusiasm. Extra relatable dude too.
+
The players aren’t complaining about minutes and they’re winning games. The high usage guys are the ones fueling those tightly contested wins. Not feeding into the BSPN noise. It’s but so many games left as they play shorthanded for all the chips.

If they need a minute or two they ask & they sit. Otherwise, you don’t sit the hot hand(s). They got Hart on a hot mic saying he can play all 48 if needed. That was music to Thibs’ ears I bet and my guy been in love ever since.
The adjustments from both clubs gonna be interesting.
I smell another good best of 7.

What do you expect players to say? "Thibs is running me ragged?" You're just a piece of turd, my friend. You'll say anything just to be contrarian. I'm not your enemy; I'm more like your obsession. Give it up, man. You'll always be a peeon, and your opinions are nothing but hot garbage. Anyone can throw stuff at a wall and eventually something sticks.

I'm fine with heavy minutes, but 48 a game every game is absurd!

Hart is literally all heart. Insane to go 110% for 48 minutes straight.
Exactly, these are the type of players every coach dreams of having: hardworking and selfless. I've mentioned it before, this team is tailor-made for Thibs' style of basketball. That's why it's baffling when people suggest trading our heart and soul for low-effort, high-usage players who lack heart.

Even though we got destroyed in the paint, I think Precious would be the better big off the bench than Mitch for this series.

Especially if Mitch is hobbling. Pacers back up bigs are way more active.

We’re going to need Precious for this series.

But Thibs still has a hangover. He thinks Embiid is still out there.

Precious guards the perimeter better than both our bigs.

At least he got some burn. Hopefully Thibs extends his minutes and maybe even lets Burks get a few min. We honestly can’t have a 7 man rotation against the Pacers. Their bench unit is far better and the rotations keep them fresh and active.

Couldn’t get this off yesterday because I was drunk :lol:, but this Knicks team is easily one of the most resilient I’ve ever seen. I love it

What do you expect players to say? "Thibs is running me ragged?" You're just a piece of turd, my friend. You'll say anything just to be contrarian. I'm not your enemy; I'm more like your obsession. Give it up, man. You'll always be a peeon, and your opinions are nothing but hot garbage. Anyone can throw stuff at a wall and eventually something sticks.

I'm fine with heavy minutes, but 48 a game every game is absurd!

I’m gonna assume that was towards me w/o the @ but the energy seemed right. Wasn’t even directed your way simple jack but you just looking for the attention.

Was gonna hit ignore again til I seen this lame getting roasted in the NBA thread :lol: w/ not a funny bone in ur body.

Been said you were easy to see thru whole time & had no business trying to sound as some sort of authority on anything basketball when everything has you perplexed whole time. Now 💩 mad for no reason at the ones calling out his same nonsense over yonder. I told you that thesaurus wasn’t gonna help you think better thoughts.

A6371521-A758-44EE-A36D-BCBBE5912936.jpeg

Not just me but I was the only one in here telling you the ugly truth.

Back
Top Bottom