Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn. Well it was a nice run.

If everyone was healthy, I have no doubt that they would be contending for a championship. But it's not it this year. I'm not mad at all.

Last edited:
Took the Pacers shooting 90% from the field to win this game. What can you do. Need to deepen this team to a legitimate 10 man rotation. Burks should be our 12th man next season. That’s how deep we need to be.

Not surprised we’re getting dog**** takes like this today. Guy gives Knicks fans the best season since 2000 and people can’t keep their heads out of their asses.
So you’re saying thibs overworking his stars isn’t the reason why all his players are exhausted and injured.. ok bud. I agree he is a great coach that helped the Knicks to several playoff runs but if you think this is sustainable, then not sure what to say to you. I personally don’t think they can make it all the way to the finals with this load management.

So you’re saying thibs overworking his stars isn’t the reason why all his players are exhausted and injured.. ok bud. I agree he is a great coach that helped the Knicks to several playoff runs but if you think this is sustainable, then not sure what to say to you. I personally don’t think they can make it all the way to the finals with this load management.
Randle's shoulder injury was a freak accident, Mitch's was from fat **** Embiid being dirty, Bojan was from Batum diving like an idiot on his foot, and Brunson's looked like a freak accident. OG and Hart's injuries are the only ones that can prob be due to load management.

If I wasn’t banned already, I would be today after seeing all the weasels come out their holes talking wild getting their rocks off in that nba tan thread.

That’s definitely directed at some ****ty heat fans too.

OG pulled a hamstring running. Thats anything from slipping on a wet spot to anything. It happens all the time in baseball and football but sure, it’s because Thibs overworked OG who played a quarter of the season. **** outta here with these takes today. This team caught bad breaks and **** happens. Thibs isn’t to be blamed at all for injuries. If you want to blame him, blame him for not adjusting with Siakam or finding a way to get better looks for other players besides iso Brunson.

I don’t even read that thing
lol I’m there less and less as I get a chance to just look at the lames go at it. And typically not even about ball so it’s extra useless.

Unfortunately there’s no more individual game threads so that’s the only ball talk around here.

Back
Top Bottom