Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I recently came across an analysis outlining Leon's connections with CAA and how it correlates with player movements to the Knicks. It seemed quite logical—Leon was hired, then brought in Thibs (CAA), followed by Brunson(father, 1st Leon client), and the sequence continued with Brunson (won). Players like OG (to CAA) and RJ (away from CAA)making agent changes coincided with the team's trade. According to the source, Woj, close to CAA, hinted at two potential moves (Brogdon or Murray)(CAA clients), with another anticipated over the summer involving a Playoff-disappointed Superstar (Embiid, Zion, PG13, Booker)(CAA clients). It's a bit speculative, but intriguing.

iHart with 19 rebounds

I feel like we have no choice but to re-sign him

Tbh I'm not very confident we'll be able to afford him. Above average centers aren't very common in the current NBA and I can see a fringe contender with some cap space throwing a bag at him

Crazy how we went from 8th to 4th just like that… not too worried though there’s still plenty of games left…we have to resign ihart and og this summer no matter what…Mitch is still a better defender and rebounder but ihart is a more all around player… he can rebound, defend, pass and has a little floater… also he can shoot free throws… still don’t like how thibs plays the starters too long… just don’t see long minutes for them being sustainable throughout the season

Offense continues dominating but defense is back to where it was before Mitch went down. Crazy the impact OG has made so far. Need to give Hartenstein an extension. Can’t let him go, he’s just like Hart, a hard nosed glue guy with no ego who just gives it his all every possession.

Offense continues dominating but defense is back to where it was before Mitch went down. Crazy the impact OG has made so far. Need to give Hartenstein an extension. Can’t let him go, he’s just like Hart, a hard nosed glue guy with no ego who just gives it his all every possession.

Mitch back in the lineup might have us top 4 defense

Back
Top Bottom