Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish IQ was dealt for something before letting the OG 🥀 go. The kid is legit tho so I’m just hella biased as Rose is legit my favorite player on the roster next to Deuce.

Quickley’s production however could be replaced by the sum of Deuce+Rose+Svi getting those minutes. He’s gaining good trade value right now, IQ is.

Speaking of Svi, don’t forget the real king at the end of the bench. Son could be the team’s BEST shooter perhaps; just has yet to find the right fit and role perhaps. And who knows? Some guys need to roam before they find home.

There are also some defensive issues that have kept him out of a role I suppose. He would essentially become an Evan Fournier but with better athleticism.

I’m ok with that for 12-15 mpg surrounded by elite defenders.

Journalism on point as always :smokin

I feel like we still aren't getting the most outta Mitch

He really shores up the defense while only getting 24 MPG

for me, the kings win and yesterday's bulls games seemed the most meaningful for this team's confidence

maybe it is a smaller rotation. i don't know. i am sure that brunson and grimes playing together has opened up a lot more offensive possibilities that doesn't have to rely heavily on ball handling from julius and rj. they look like a very good dynamic tandem playing together. grimes is ****ing good

Yesterday was the best I seen Randle play in a while. He didn't force to much ****, was playing within the team and actually gave a damn in D.

I say fire Thibs and sell high on Randle. However, with these wins and being in a playoff spot, I fear that Thibs has secure another year which is BS.

What a pass by Grimes in traffic to RJ right there.

idk why he’s just put in the corner most sets.

Back
Top Bottom