Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah he has. He's not good at blending every aspect of his game together still but he's been tasked with a lot.

Still at his best as a shooter though.

not a single other nba team would play immanuel quickley for 43 minutes regardless of the circumstance
pretty meaningless 36 points from quickley overall. his points aren't impactful points. he's flashy though and looks like he can play at times, but he should never be a main ball handler setting up others.

i always find it hilarious how this team got a highly touted, so-called "win now coach" who isn't winning anything. guy is just out there mixing and matching and getting outcoached as the game winds down.

this coach couldn't beat a team tanking on purpose last night

Last edited:
How do you not play Reddish over Fournier? I don't understand Thibs' logic.
Dude sucks man ... aint no ****ing way ...

The entire D yesterday was awful, yet when evan was out there he got a quick 7 points I think and he pulled him. Lmao.

Then he just let IQ and Randle play a two man offense while everyone watched. I can't stand this ****ing coach bro.

Thibs is like any drug out there thats good in shoet doses.

Not a head coach but more like a assistant at that.

Since drafting Frank we've actually seen teams run their full tank to real (non-fluke) playoff contender back to tank scheme. We ain't get off the floor yet.

Maybe I have selected amnesia, but for all the **** Thibs talk Boht Evan, Cam, Rose, etc being liabilities .... how does he justify Isaiah? Dude is the biggest liability yo amy team taking to the rack.

You can tell a good teammate vices a ****ty one.

Dont have to say who is who because is evident. At this point i can't give two ****s who we trade or keep. If we trade the kids, good for them, maybe they go to tea.s that will actually play them. If we trade the vets, good for them they need to go to contenders and hopefully that happens and if we trade Randle and his minions, **** them ... let them go to one of our contenders because they will make their lives miserable.

**** this ....

Atleast we know Miles McBride ain’t it. Solid 13-15th man on a solid team though. Kid got way more opportunities than our favorite scrub Frank did and not exactly sure what he showed.

y’all bigger fans than me if you watching this julius led, rj & brunson-less knick team

no way i’m dedicating 3 hours a day to this team looking like that

rather watch shane larkin and alexy shved

happy new years tho knick fam

may all your hits be prosperous in 2023 :nthat:

The next month or so will determine if we're play-in level or lotto level

McBride is a good defender but his shot is nowhere to be found. He was actually a good catch and shoot player in college so you would think he'd convert more.

The next month or so will determine if we're play-in level or lotto level

McBride is a good defender but his shot is nowhere to be found. He was actually a good catch and shoot player in college so you would think he'd convert more
Dude has looked aweful, he has like 4 plays where he drove to the basket and got his shot swatted. Meaning he aint faking amyone or had any moves to make that shot easier.

With that said, as aweful as he has looked, we can't overlook the entire offense. It's a **** show out there. I don't expect a young cat that knows he's only in to play D and pass to others to play well ....

**** is horrendous man ... **** is not even enjoyable. At least Fiz just had a bunch of misfits jacking shots up, these dude has some capable players and he bring nothing ...

There's a reason Thibs went a long time without a gig after the bulls and why he was fired a few years after the Wolves. Mf sucks.

Thibs had Jimmy Butler KAT and Wiggins and led them to a first round exit. Thats all you need to know about that bum. All those players got better once they stopped playing for him.

January 2 & dudes riding Citibikes in t shirts.

Feels like a Sunday so that’s no bueno.

Book or no Book, the Suns are a good team. Gotta stop dribble penetration & ofc defend the 3 better.

The only way Randle will earn my approval again is if he punches CP3 in the face. He will be golden forever in my book then.

Back
Top Bottom