Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
655F99F1-D5A3-430F-B6AE-755976B7ED2E.gif

that knicks fan talking smack reminds me of me in gym class... I had one good game of making shots while playing ball and was talking smack to the guy on the other team who was playing on the H.S. team... he was like every dog has their day and was like you want to do this and was about to drop me... I had to apologize real quick lol

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 9.50.01 PM.png

Randle and Brunson.. best duo in the East right now??

We've beaten all the teams in the top 4 in the east either once or multiple times except the Bucks. That's the only team we struggle against due to the mismatch of Giannis and Jrue being able to do a solid job on Brunson. If we can avoid the Bucks round 1 and 2 we can make a run with this level of offensive play

We've beaten all the teams in the top 4 in the east either once or multiple times except the Bucks. That's the only team we struggle against due to the mismatch of Giannis and Jrue being able to do a solid job on Brunson. If we can avoid the Bucks round 1 and 2 we can make a run with this level of offensive play
I think that is the plan. I think they want the Cavs but if the bucks are going to be first seed they will try to get the third see to avoid them as long possible.

There is not much they can do against the Bucks, but hope the earlier rounds take a harder toil on the Bucks than on them if they meet in the ECF.

What a game by Randle.

Low key he had 3 people open so that shot better have went in :lol:

The beautiful thing about this team is that the average age is 24. In 2012-2013 the average age was 30. We can build on this. A 2nd round stint would be so good for us.

If RJ eventually figures his **** out this team would be even more dangerous. We've been hot lately because of Brunson controlling the offense and scoring efficiently, Randle playing at an All Star level consistently, Mitch being back and playing at a very high defensive level, and role players like Quick, Grimes, and Hart stepping up throughout games. If RJ turned it up to be a strong 3rd option, we'd be in excellent shape.

Back
Top Bottom