Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OBI, IQ & Grimes all with 30+

Mitch 4 blocks away from a triple double.

I'm so glad we didn't make that bumass D. Mitch trade.

donovan is a good player just dont like the fit with brunson... still dont know how much better this team would be with him here... the cavs record compared to ours is marginally better lol

I really hope we win the series. I don't want to hear Stephen A Smith complaining about how we should've done the Donovan trade.

really really really really hope we don’t regret giving quickley the huge bag we’re about to give him in two years

i know if it wasn't for their individual contributions this year this team wouldn't have been as successful this season (particularly julius randle), but player development on this team has been methodical/slow and julius randle's ways have gotten in the way a lot of the time

FtCLaqIWwAEsctr

Throw that **** upppp

It's kinda scary that slashing and the mid-range is clearly Obi Toppin's zone of strength...and he hasn't even scratched the surface on that part of his game, yet he still can drop 30 with ease, when given the minutes.

Kid has star potential.

Just needs to work on his defense and tighten up his shot selection.

These end of season games are mostly meaningless so I wouldn’t look too much at the boxscores.

But yea he’s def not being utilized to his strengths. His quick decision making and off ball movement is refreshing. A lot of his passes got us quick open 3s where normally Randle would just hold the ball and iso.

Completely different players.

his teammates who we were used to seeing passing obi the ball last season kinda went for self this season - iq to be more specific and slo-j to a lesser extent. add to that this coach's refusal to grant him anything past 13 minutes per game has kept him from being the player he can be

with jhart, ihart and grimes on the come up, i've noticed they're more intent on dishing him the ball in situations where he really thrives (open court, quick transition)

Even in the competitive games earlier in the season he was coming in and dropping a quick efficient 7/9/12 points in a few minutes...then getting relegated to the bench until the beginning of the 4th :lol:

I know we're probably gonna use Obi as trade bait because the organization is enamored with Randle (I get it) but I would love to see him get Randle type minutes for a full season and see how he'd develop.

His defense is atrocious rn tho, he's gotta step that up.

These end of season games are mostly meaningless so I wouldn’t look too much at the boxscores.

But yea he’s def not being utilized to his strengths. His quick decision making and off ball movement is refreshing. A lot of his passes got us quick open 3s where normally Randle would just hold the ball and iso.

Completely different players.
Todays game is meaningless to us, but not to the Pels.

Back
Top Bottom