Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
barrett stays making the same stupid mistakes, in particular with forced shots and turnovers, but can they still be considered mistakes? i'm a broken record, but he's soo frustrating to watch

F Trea ....

I don't even know who's a realistic option ....

Totallly unrelated, I don't even know why Minnesota made that absurd trade. **** made no sense and it's looking a lot worst now.

I'd give them RJ and the majority of the picks they gave up for Ant.
Ant one of the few I’d go all in on with Picks for this team.

I didn't want to see the Cavs until at least the second round.
Watch Donovan drop 50 on us in a win or go home game. "NY born, could have been Knicks players" always do.

Ant and Shai and Doncic are the only 3 wings I’d give up a farm for.
I think Doncic is the most realistic, Dallas has nothing going ... however, I just don't see Doncic fitting in with what Leon is doing.

Shai I think is a dream, Okc has a very talented young Core. Plus a plethora of picks so the Knicks have nothing to entice them.

I also think Ant is a pipe, but Minnesota is going to probably lose Kat and I just don't see wanting to be long term in that organization that is ran by clowns.

Feel like the Cavs will have a clear game plan.

Find Brunson on switches for DMitch to attack. Double Randle on the baseline.

I'm sure Knicks will prepare for this.

Maybe sign and trade with POR? Do they have any picks to give up, bc it won’t be RJ for Grant straight up.

why would jaylen brown want to go to portland? team has minimal direction
seems like (social) media is pushing it to be so. i don't get it

not sure if he'd be an exact fit for the knicks, but getting rid of rj (with incentives) for a reliable player should be the next step for this front office

I agree. Dame, Brown, Sharpe, Grant, Nurk look pretty good on paper though.

jaylen brown coming here... I doubt he would want to go west and play with an aging dame... not saying dame is not good but him and brown aint enough for a chip...here you would have randle, brunson, quick, obi and grimes assuming we trade RJ and fournier... but I feel he will come through free agency or trade...

i'm honestly not sure what kind of performance we'll get from this team over this first series vs the cavs

the coaching finally seems to be in order as is the bench play which is one of the deepest in the league imo and hopefully they get utilized well like these last few weeks, but there's a couple of starters i'm still not sure about :lol:

Screenshot_20230404_124140_Chrome.jpg
I.forgot he was from up here... He look like one of them dudes that opened a smoke shop selling mids for 45 a 8th...

Back
Top Bottom