Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knicks vs Heat is the best possible matchup for us. RJ had his career high vs the Heat last season and Randle hit that crazy game winner against them.

Giannis goofy *** the only player we've consistently struggled guarding so not having to play the Bucks is huge.

We gotta lock up Jimmy Jordan man... He really willed that Heat team into the playoffs and then beat the Bucks in 5. First 8th seed ever to beat a 1st seed in 5 btw.

We gotta lock up Jimmy Jordan man... He really willed that Heat team into the playoffs and then beat the Bucks in 5. First 8th seed ever to beat a 1st seed in 5 btw.

I mean technically no...

knicks-allan-houstonjpg-90daee059b918b95.jpg

But in a best of 7, I get what you mean

Last edited:
Heat are a great coached team, they made it to thr bubble finals and since they have gotten better.

I just don't see this as an Easy W, but who knows.

I just know the play just as greedy as we do!

Rather mess with Alphabet and a nagging injury but eff it. It is what it is :lol: Playoff mode Jimmy just gotta get dealt with 🤬

The amount of phoney Knicks fans i seen on the train and at work all of a sudden wearing brand new Knicks hats, jackets is gonna get me in a fight ...

Everyone all of a sudden been a Knick fan since Ewing and Starks :smh:

All I've heard this morning. Same people who clowned me when the season started for "watchin those bums" .. definitely gon swing on one dude in particular ..

I mean technically no...

knicks-allan-houstonjpg-90daee059b918b95.jpg

But in a best of 7, I get what you mean

Legitimately when I became a die hard fan. Watched them casually as a kid then watched this series and was hooked. The "he ducks under" when Houston drives to the paint then runs down the court and punches the air is still vivid in my mind

Back
Top Bottom