Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more I watch IQ play in the playoffs, the more I’m ok with not giving him that contract.

I get his impact during the season, buts It’s clear you can get random vets that’ll produce more.

Agreed.

I’d like to sign him for depth but if it’s too much money - na bro.

20230430_153512.jpg
Even ABC was expecting a win :lol:

I caught this

Steven A probably was behind that :lol:

I can take an L, but man the way that unfolded was a difficult one. Zero purpose on offense. Just iso and pray, even when it was 5 on 4.5 at the end there was no strategy.

Only positive outcome out this lost is/was ... ya MF shut your mouth about Finals and who's easier (Celts or Sixers) ... We just won one series act like ya belong MF.

Randle would have been great but they got to hit their three’s against the zone defense. Spo didn’t let them get into any outside shot rhythm early and then flipped into the zone later.

They just got to hit those threes, hopefully more rest means Grimes get more time because he helps that a lot.

Seems like the Heat had a better understanding of who they are too, when to stop going to someone and adjust.
Thibs is better at inbetween game adjustments and Spo is better at in game adjustments. There are other signs Spo is better at in game adjustments too, but end of the day Knicks just got to hit open 3’s.

Lowkey might need to give Fournier some minutes just to stretch the floor and hit some open 3s. Dude has fresh legs

The game plan worked. Problem is they were down. Outside of Obi didn’t see anyone else setting picks.

At the end of the first half you could tell the Heat was going to make a 10 point run

Quentin looking like laundry fields; got to be more aggressive

laundry fields is pretty funny

got no opinions on yesterday's game other than thibodeau got outcoached.

like someone said mentioned in this thread - thibodeau tends to make adjustments in between games while spoelstra makes adjustments during games, which i think is really incisive

Jimmy playing hurt, I don't know why they gotta be so dramatic about it. He wasn't playing them last few minutes if he was hurt hurt..

Back
Top Bottom