Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m DONE on Grimes bro.

He is NOT the “pure” and natural shooter so many Knicks fans made him out to be.

I’ve been saying that, but folks banging the table for him and IQ and both have been TRASH. Our bench struggles to score 10 points.

Mitch has been turned into a scrub this entire series by Bam

Yupp, that’s who I said was who we have to worry about and I was right. He would get guys in foul trouble and score, and he did.

Idk wtf we keep doubling Jimmy. Let him be the only guy to beat us. Leaving a wide open shooter every time is why we lose. Keep fighting for 2s and giving up easy 3s. Grimes and Randle gotta be the dumbest players on the team. Always finding a way to give the ball up and clue less on how to box out.

I’m probably not even gonna watch game 5 unless we’re up at half.

I still have no clue why Heat fans were so cocky with the roster they had, but ****, they must have known something.

I still have no clue why Heat fans were so cocky with the roster they had, but ****, they must have known something.

I hate them with every ounce of my being….

But you can’t help but to respect the Heat.

How they can just pop in undrafted players to their roster is truly remarkable. It’s a level of coaching/scouting/discipline/trust that we rarely see in the NBA.

This roster was one 3pointer away in beating the Celtics in 7 to play the Warriors in the finals.

Plus this same roster lost 4-2 to the lakers in the nba finals in 2020.

The Heat are a bunch of misfits! Whatever they’re doing works for them and takes teams by surprise.

Obi, Grimes, and IQ gotta go

I’d say trade Randle, but that’s not happening. I would dead *** rather have Townes though.

There is no trading Randle while Thibs is here. I stopped discussing trading Julius a while ago.

We gotta eat it and just deal with it for however long Thibs is here.

82 games of trash. 7 games of perfect basketball.

I really don’t get it. This will probably never happen again.

Brunson and HART? What
He’s not a prolific score but as a 6th man, he contributes in so many other ways — defense, rebounds. He wasn’t too effective today but he made some significant plays in some of the Knicks playoff wins. Plus who wants to separate the Villanova champ duo camaraderie? As long as his contract isn’t outrageous for a bench player, I’m in favor of resigning him.

Thibs wont be fired.

The FO will try to trade our entire fake bench (IQ, Grimes, Obi) plus all our picks for a star wing.

They'll run it back with Brunson, All Star Wing, Randle, and a bunch of vets.

If we get embarrassed again, then Thibs gets fired in his final year.

Keep in mind this has also happened to us with Herro out. He's their best off the dribble shooter aside from Jimmy. Imagine these lost *** perimeter defenders trying to keep up with Herro while trying to double Jimmy

An offense based on 9 step back threes a game by Randle was never going to get us very far anyway 😂. We succeeded because Brunson is the goods...not because Thibs is a good coach or Julius. We will never go anywhere with those two at the helm.

No ball movement, couldn't grab rebounds, getting out played by a couple G league players and one of our "star player" always seems checked out. Can't wait for next season!

Back
Top Bottom