Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread is like the twilight zone.

Karl Anthony Towns and Tobias Harris. :rofl:

Okay, man.

95% of Knicks fans are sick of Randle, especially when he's choking every playoff series he plays in so we have to be realistic. Tobias is an above average starter and not an all star, but at least his contract is up after next year.

KAT gets paid way too much and I never liked him as an option. However, the real question is, what are the options? You either sit with Randle for another few years wasting away talent like Brunson, or you trade him for a slightly above average player at best. Nobody is giving us an all star for Randle

I guess it comes down to me not thinking we’re just sitting with Randle. Same with the rest of the roster, I think working through the bumps will make us better as a unit if we keep up continuity. I don’t really think we need to make a move at all (outside of a few upgrades [Turning Fournier to defensive wing would be nice]). I think it’s kind of an overreaction to losing a series people thought we could win.

When I pull back and look at things though, I don’t see why after all these years they shift the foundation they’ve basically said they’d live and die with.

If Julius didn’t go after last season, the front office isn’t looking to make those changes now. Just sets yourself up for disappointment if trading Julius Randle is the only option. I’d rather find some optimism in the team we have now, even if I’m wrong.

I be good with a better balance coach and one shooter. Keep the roster as is for all I care.

I think we had/have better talent than the Heat. We were outclassed "coached" ... nothing to do with wanting it more. We have capable guys, might not be all stars but capable coming off the bench ... we should of have tried something.

Not continue to do the same expecting different results.

Optimism doesn’t sit well with this thread.

I can see them moving on from Randle soon tho.

The playoffs in ‘21 weren’t enough tape to consider moving on from dude. However, he shrank again, and mightily, this year.

Been masquerading as a first option and leader when he is more fit as a third/fourth w/ veteran leadership around.

Some squads fit the profile where he can be more effective in his new role. Off top, Phx is likely looking to offload two of their starters.

Not saying the Knicks even need an AS to recoup from the trade. At the very least they can elevate Obi to the spot he was drafted for.

Poopoo jones still running wild I see.
But keep Thibs. You're a ****ing idiot .. lmao

Who can take you serious when your solution is to trade Randle to Suns ... lmao ... You're a bigger turd than we imagined.

You got lucky Thibs got off the 1st . Anyone can game plan for 1 game ... Thibs his entire career has shown that he is incapable of adjusting during series. Yous till think he is a saviour based on his regular season.

Better / Championship coaches have been fired and you still think Thibs is untouchable.

You are a cancer like Thibs bro.

Optimism doesn’t sit well with this thread.

I can see them moving on from Randle soon tho.

The playoffs in ‘21 weren’t enough tape to consider moving on from dude. However, he shrank again, and mightily, this year.

Been masquerading as a first option and leader when he is more fit as a third/fourth w/ veteran leadership around.

Some squads fit the profile where he can be more effective in his new role. Off top, Phx is likely looking to offload two of their starters.

Not saying the Knicks even need an AS to recoup from the trade. At the very least they can elevate Obi to the spot he was drafted for.
Lmao you went from calling NTers that wanted Randle traded idiot to being an optimists wanting Randle gone. You're a ****ing idiot ... lmao

When you find a better coach available, go for it.

Until then, just bash your head against the wall.

Not like much is in there for some real damage to occur.

When you find a better coach available, go for it.

Until then, just bash your head against the wall.

Not like much is in there for some real damage to occur.
LMAO ...

We can't trade Randle .... we need Randle ...

THIBS IS THE GOODS .... We can't fire Thibs.

Duece, he is the goods ....

Who else can replaced them ...

You're a ****ing Moron.

The yut the yut ... MF aint even getting plaging tome cause of your man that has his D so far down your throat it doesn't let you breathe!!!

FOH ...

Ps .. thinking you're really insulting anyone here, especially about knowledge is ****ing hilarious.

I give credit where credit is due. Coach Thibs change the culture, he was helpful in setting expectations and bringing success. However, coach Thibs is a good regular season coach. Dude has never won in the Playoffs as a HC ... he can't game plan for a series ...

He is what he is ... i dont want to hear the BS this B A has to say ....

Facts are facts!
Screenshot_20230516_172636_Chrome.jpg

We bring Thibs back and an elite player we still aint going to the Finals let alone win it.

I still don't understand how the Mavs were able to keep the pick after the blatant tanking of that last game.

Back
Top Bottom