Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C28B6FF4-6661-419E-AB4A-877D3B159746.jpeg

With all the coaches that have been let go recently (Nick Nurse, Doc Rivers, Budenholzer, Monty Williams etc), which one of them would be a better fit here than Thibs?

Do we honestly believe Doc Rivers is that good of a coach? He's only won one ring with 3 hall of famers. All his other teams fell short, and every team he's had had at least 2 stars. Is he overrated?

Do we honestly believe Doc Rivers is that good of a coach? He's only won one ring with 3 hall of famers. All his other teams fell short, and every team he's had had at least 2 stars. Is he overrated?

Doc is overrated. Almost anyone would have won with that Celtics roster.

Seen a couple trades that I think I'd be in for.

- Fournier + some pick compensation for Terry Rozier
- Trying to move Obi for a first to basically reset a rookie contract

Seen a couple trades that I think I'd be in for.

- Fournier + some pick compensation for Terry Rozier
- Trying to move Obi for a first to basically reset a rookie contract

I like Rozier but dude is a volume shooter and ball dominant. I don't think he'd mesh well with ball dominant guys like Randle or Brunson. I'd like a guy more like Buddy Hield that can just catch and shoot

Out of those the only one id even consider is nick nurse. Yall gotta stop acting like this team is as good as it is without thibs.

Tho I love to elevate Obi to the starting PF, Grant, KP or even Siakam will be adequate swaps for a player like Dubious.

Few PFs are able to play the mins/games Juju does so there in itself is more time for Toppin.

Most PFs are better teammates than Julius as well.

May lose Quick to a better opportunity but ofc I’d rather run it back w/ him.

And oh yea 🔥 Thibs

How does the 3rd pick concern the Knicks? They can keep that for themselves for someone worthy.

They not trading it for Dubious. That would be egregious and fireable for their GM.

Back
Top Bottom