Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And if the excuse of his declining play is because Ants the man now and Rudy is in the way what would be the difference in a Knicks uniform? Brunson is the man here and Mitch will be in his way similar to Rudy. And if KAT best suited as a Center to operate what do you do with Mitch? Then we’d have to find a way to get a Pretty good PF to match what we lost at the PF position. If not we are in the same position.

Every year, Kat becomes a topic of discussion, whether it's a reporter mentioning him or someone here seeking him.

Randle simply needs to improve his offensive performance until his contract Is up. It might be worth to trade him to a contender for picks, but then the question arises: who would replace him?

Ultimately, what we truly need is one more reliable scorer.

And if the excuse of his declining play is because Ants the man now and Rudy is in the way what would be the difference in a Knicks uniform? Brunson is the man here and Mitch will be in his way similar to Rudy. And if KAT best suited as a Center to operate what do you do with Mitch? Then we’d have to find a way to get a Pretty good PF to match what we lost at the PF position. If not we are in the same position.

Its a good point bro. Probably not the best fit here either, thats why i said “i dont eant his next opportunity to be here” lol

Just pushing back at the notion that KAT is not a top50 player or in Tobias Harris territory lol

If Randle was even slightly a good teammate then i wouldnt even entertain it.

Westchester Knicks are back in Westchester for the first time since before COVID. They were in Bridgeport, CT for the last 3 years.

If I spot a future star next time I go to a game I’ll be sure to post in here.

Even tho it won’t matter because he’ll probably get DNP’s under Thibs :lol:

Westchester Knicks are back in Westchester for the first time since before COVID. They were in Bridgeport, CT for the last 3 years.

If I spot a future star next time I go to a game I’ll be sure to post in here.

Even tho it won’t matter because he’ll probably get DNP’s under Thibs :lol:
Deuce dominated the G League, averaging 28 points, yet he gets no playing time. In comparison, Jalen Green averaged around 17 points on similar stats, and he's a star!🤣

I don’t want Towns. Been pretty loud and vocal about that.

BUT

If it’s straight up for Julius. I wouldn’t complain.

Not to mention KAT’s is value is in the DIRT right now.

Ok, so what would be the point of that comparison?

Serious question.
The point was Love and KAT when they were the man both put up video game numbers but neither were leaders/game changers or made other players better. Love ended up being a 3rd option when he was still in 20’s so I was saying KAT is nothing more than a 3rd option on a championship caliber team and no way should we take that contract and give up assests for him in the position we are in. He’s a complimentary piece to a championship caliber team. Subbing him for Julius gets us nowhere. Cleveland did the deal because they had prime Lebron and Kyrie so you had to go for it.

I don’t want Towns. Been pretty loud and vocal about that.

BUT

If it’s straight up for Julius. I wouldn’t complain.

Not to mention KAT’s is value is in the DIRT right now.

Yo but for real Towns for Julius might not even be a lateral move, he does not move the needle for us one bit if you do that trade we be handcuffed with that contract and might not be able to resign IQ or white Hart. So possibly it’d be KAT for Julius, IQ and white hart when everything is said and done.

This guy, IQ, is about to secure a significant contract this offseason. I'm not sure if he's starting material, but he's undeniably a scoring savage.

Yo but for real Towns for Julius might not even be a lateral move, he does not move the needle for us one bit if you do that trade we be handcuffed with that contract and might not be able to resign IQ or white Hart. So possibly it’d be KAT for Julius, IQ and white hart when everything is said and done.

He doesn’t move the needle you’re right.

But he’s better than Julius.

That’s enough for me to be like “hmm, okay”.

The point was Love and KAT when they were the man both put up video game numbers but neither were leaders/game changers or made other players better. Love ended up being a 3rd option when he was still in 20’s so I was saying KAT is nothing more than a 3rd option on a championship caliber team and no way should we take that contract and give up assests for him in the position we are in. He’s a complimentary piece to a championship caliber team. Subbing him for Julius gets us nowhere. Cleveland did the deal because they had prime Lebron and Kyrie so you had to go for it.

Gotcha.

Back
Top Bottom