Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they tried. played really well, but jalen brunson was getting shut down with few other offensive options. team is getting tired

doesn't bother me too much tbh.

they tried. played really well, but jalen brunson was getting shut down with few other offensive options. team is getting tired

doesn't bother me too much tbh.
Not bothered at all. Looking at how close this game was. Knicks would easily win by at least 5 at full strength.

precious has played 40+ minutes in each of the last 3 games

2 more games until the trade deadline

need a playmaker/scorer off the bench. especially if randle & og are gonna miss more time

Screenshot_20240203_225745.jpg

if the Knicks dont get bench help; it will be a long February; bc every team is a playoff team except for couple; can’t be depending on Dante to score 25 and the starters to play 40
minutes a Night

its 1 loss out of 10 games not going to lose sleep... woulda been nice to beat lebron though... not trying to make excuse but if we had OG and grimes we woulda won...and with julius it woulda been a wire to wire win... but its whatever... and ya I agree need a good bench player who can create their own shot other than jalen and julius especially with julius out...

Was at a bar watching tonight and got a little sloppy lmaooo. Once I saw AD and LeBron was active today, I figured it was gonna be a tough game. Need our lineup healthy.

Back
Top Bottom