Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may be the minority Knicks fan but I liked MJ when he played for the bulls. Granted it’s because I knew we’d lose anyway so might as well enjoy watching greatness :lol: . But I’ll always remember being up 10 with 3-4 minutes to go and always find ways to choke to Scottie and Mike :smh:

I feel you. Honestly, i was a huge jordan fan growing up. I was a Knick fan first before anything, but i was a kid growing up in the 90s. I liked the Bulls and had a bunch of Jordan sneakers and posters in the room. I was an Orlando Magic fan for some time and then a Timberwolves fan. Always was a Knick fan throughout, but those were the teams for me.

As i became an adult, my fandom for Mike definitely faded. I dont even buy the sneakers anymore.

when i think about how much time, money and pain i invested in this team im disgusted with my younger self for ever rooting for a dude that destroyed us like that all those years. :smh:

I feel you. Honestly, i was a huge jordan fan growing up. I was a Knick fan first before anything, but i was a kid growing up in the 90s. I liked the Bulls and had a bunch of Jordan sneakers and posters in the room. I was an Orlando Magic fan for some time and then a Timberwolves fan. Always was a Knick fan throughout, but those were the teams for me.

As i became an adult, my fandom for Mike definitely faded. I dont even buy the sneakers anymore.

when i think about how much time, money and pain i invested in this team im disgusted with my younger self for ever rooting for a dude that destroyed us like that all those years. :smh:

Yea die hard Knicks fan but I loved MJ and Penny (before the injuries).

You are Fugazi ....

Real Knicks fans hated MJ and Reggie with a passion. After MJ retired, fans appreciated greatness ... but Reggie, we still hate that MF. 🤣

You are Fugazi ....

Real Knicks fans hated MJ and Reggie with a passion. After MJ retired, fans appreciated greatness ... but Reggie, we still hate that MF. 🤣

Reggie I still hate to this day. When he’s calling TNT games I still hate the alien looking ****er :lol:

Wait I went to workout for 30 mins right as the 4th started. wtf happened to Brunson and Hart? Do I even want to know?

I thought the game was over.

Back
Top Bottom