Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Despite my criticism of Thibs, no coach can succeed when four of their starters are sidelined with injuries. If they falter in the first round, this situation will surely grant Thibs another year.

i don't think Thibs is going anywhere anytime soon. the team is constructed to his strengths now, so he has no excuses. i still want him to have a come to Jesus moment and learn that he doesn't have to run these guys into the ground and manage their minutes better. he also needs to stop relying on iso ball.

That's why I'm surprised we traded Grimes who's a defensive player for much older players in bojan and Burks who don't play a lick of defense when we have thibs at the helm

That's why I'm surprised we traded Grimes who's a defensive player for much older players in bojan and Burks who don't play a lick of defense when we have thibs at the helm
We needed scorers off the bench since we traded Quick. You saw how we were struggling to get any pts from our bench after the raptors trade.

We needed scorers off the bench since we traded Quick. You saw how we were struggling to get any pts from our bench after the raptors trade.

While I agree with you 100%... We still didn't find that third ball handler that can create for others like IQ

i'm a little surprised the knicks are beating the magic by this much today

total domination from the start

precious achiuwa has had a very strong game in a lowkey way

Hart, Dante and Precious with a full workload tonight, 38+ mins for each.

Precious with 14 boards and 5 blocks

Screenshot_20240308_215354_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom