Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OG's elbow is kinda worrisome in those clips I saw. Screaming in pain after a pull up jumper is not good. The coaching staff needs to manage him so he's healthy for playoffs.

OG's elbow is kinda worrisome in those clips I saw. Screaming in pain after a pull up jumper is not good. The coaching staff needs to manage him so he's healthy for playoffs.
He can’t re-injure bone spurs.. he has to play through the soreness unfortunately

On Monday night, OG was diligently applying massage and ice to his elbow as well.

By the way, it appears that Thibs has reached his limit with Burks... Only four minutes? Goodness! His performance was subpar, marked by poor shot selection and turnovers.

Burks is like the girl you hit up at 3 am when you had no one else to smash after a night out with the boys. You don’t need him anymore when you got a smokeshow at in Deuce McBride.

I think Burks and Bogdan will fill in and do what they need to from their respective bench spots.

But the injuries lately have not allowed them to have their defined roles yet on this squad.

Burks especially needs to realize that this isn’t the same Knicks team he played on. There are better players than him on the floor with him. If he tries to be Jordan he needs his *** on the bench.

At least Thibs isn't trying to make Burks happen. Bogdanovic has had a short leash, too.

Don't think either are in the playoff rotation with a healthy roster.

Brunson/McBride
Donte
OG/Hart
Randle/Precious
Hartenstein/Mitch

We desperately needed healthy bodies five weeks ago. Had Donte & Precious out there for 46 minutes.

Don't think we gave up anything of real value; essentially replaced Fournier's contract with Bojan & Burks is a free agent.

I still don't understand why he didn't get a serviceable 4/5. I know we got Precious and Hartenstein but when Randle went out we could've gotten someone to play the 4/5 instead of Milton.

I'm still fine with all the moves we did.

Bojan and Burks have playoff experience. One of them will get going when we need them to

I'm generally optimistic, and I have faith that Bojan might succeed, but I doubt Burks will. He tends to dominate the ball, seldom passing and frequently taking poorly thought-out shots. He exhibited the same tunnel vision in the past, and it seems like history is repeating itself.

Thibs will bench him soon enough ...

I agree signing a backup big man makes sense...but with mitch possibly returning this season the front court is solidified as of now with Ihart, precious, and sims....If everyone else is healthy I expect the below lineup but not sure how it will work with thibs going with a 9 man rotation

PG Jalen, Duece
SG Donte, Hart
SF OG, Bojan
PF Randle (out), Precious
C Mitch (out), Hartstein

You can cut Bodega out when everyone gets back so there’s your 9. Burks one job is a to be a scorer and he’s not doing it so the decision has been rather simple.

Deuce, Hart, Precious, and Mitch + a starter is the bench mobb that’ll do the job for the time needed. OG, if not aching, I like there but DiVo can carry them too. Let the big dawgs rest a bit more cuz they eat up points from tipoff.

Situational for the playoffs for the Detroit imports. Hopefully they won’t be needed.

Last edited:
I wanna see how this lineup would play together for few mins per game

Randle
OG
Bojan
Donte
Brunson

Last edited:
Everyone is cold and the Kings have a small backcourt. Brunson and McBride should be out there together right now and let Bojan sit.

The Sac announcers are *****ing big time.

The chick is super annoyed and annoying with all the complaining!

Back
Top Bottom