Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i remember when it was easy to get Knicks tickets at work. now all the "diehards" are back out :smh:

playoff Brunson looks ready to go. i like our chances still without Julius, as long as OG comes back ...

Based on the box score, it appears that Thibs is finally pulling his starting players out, even if it's just for the last minute of the game. SMH, what a coach!

Maybe it’s the weed or the residual high from the win but dare I say this team’s chances of winning don’t rest on Randle’s shoulders at all anymore. Between Brunson, OG and the coach making the adjustments around them, they’ve got the talent/depth to beat anyone.

How lame is it to still be carrying that torch to remove the one constant that’s done nothing but elevate the franchise? Or how lamer is it to try a and conceive a false narrative that heavy minutes led to the unfortunate injury to Randle? Love to cry about heavy minutes but also love to cry when the losing starts.

Love to cry.

We are likely NOT making the ECF if we do NOT finish 2nd, 3rd, or 6th.

4th & 5th place means we play Boston in second round which is an L without Randle.

We need to finish 2nd, 3rd, or 6th. We have a shot at 3rd or 6th, but i think we'll end up 4/5th

EDIT:
Actually, I take it back , I think we get the 3rd spot
Orlando has 6 games left and play --- HOU , Bucks 2x , Philly, CHI
Cavs Play Lakers, Clippers, & Pacers in their next 5 games

Last edited:
What happens if Randle had the surgery right after?
Would there have been a chance he'd be close to ready by now?

Back
Top Bottom