Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who do we matchup better against? Pacers or Magic

magic just cause their offense also stinks. those will be grind it out games and brunson > any scorer they have

i would still be fine against the pacers but it's possible we just can't match their scoring

Magic bigger than us (no diddy)

In the playoffs.. I'd say Indiana might be a tougher matchup. (Hali / Siakam)
Orlando has size but needs better shooting/spacing, and are more inexperienced.
Playoffs is another two weeks., thats another 2 weeks of rest for OG too

🤣😁🤣

Attachments

• 20240405_164253.jpg
    20240405_164253.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 482
Foster said they called a flagrant 2 and that intent had nothing to do with it. Flagrant 2 is considered "excessive" contact so no clue how they saw that leg kick as excessive. Dude barely got tapped on the back of the head but of course he sold it by holding the back of his head like he got hit with a metal bat

Foster said they called a flagrant 2 and that intent had nothing to do with it. Flagrant 2 is considered "excessive" contact so no clue how they saw that leg kick as excessive. Dude barely got tapped on the back of the head but of course he sold it by holding the back of his head like he got hit with a metal bat

Regardless of intent, Hart can't be reckless like he was.

My issue with it was going from a common foul to a flagrant two. You want to give him a flagrant one, fine. To throw him out when he has no reputation & there's no bad blood between the teams is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom