Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to be honest, when Doc put the substitutes in, I momentarily thought my feed had switched to a WNBA or high school girls' game when I saw the players. It took me a moment to realize I was still watching the same game.

And if this team magically ends up winning the 2 seed in the East, best believe a COTY award could come to NY for the 2nd time in just a handful of szns.

Navigating injury after injury, setbacks and irregular officiating, it looks like the dude has adapted pretty well on the fly.

🥷s gonna be mad AF lol

Who’s had a better season than Brunson?

Jokic
SGA
Luka

Giannis?

top 5 performer this season IMO! Probably should be 1st team (tatum most likely gonna get the edge cause of celtics success) but 2nd team definitely a lock.

Brunson should be 1st team with SGA in the guard positions. Luka at SF.

Tatum shouldn’t make 1st.

But these “position” categories are going to ruin it for Brunson.

Had the opportunity to buy playoff tickets for game 1 but my wife didn’t want me to spend the money and instead book a couples slot at aire ancient baths for our anniversary. Smh. **** was so easy to get too just now

Great w!

Deuce was so brilliant once the fourth quarter started. Hit a three, a high layup over Giannis and a steal in less than a minute

The idea of a fan becoming angry because the team they have supported their entire lives is succeeding is ridiculous. What kind of person even entertains such a thought? I'm telling you, some of the things you read here are incredibly foolish.

Brunson should be 1st team with SGA in the guard positions. Luka at SF.

Tatum shouldn’t make 1st.

But these “position” categories are going to ruin it for Brunson.

Its actually position-less this year. So it could be all 5 guards or all 5 bigs on any of the teams. (Although we know thats not happening)

JB gonna be top 10 in MVP voting [& has a case for top 5] so he’s a lock for an all nba berth. Also,

Back
Top Bottom