Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just picked up playoff tickets, thanks to my sister for giving me her pre sale code. Die hard Knicks fan been to many regular season games and this is my first ever playoff game. This is going to be my wife’s first ever Knicks game. Thinking about bringing the little one since she’d be free since she’s under 1 y/o.

Just picked up playoff tickets, thanks to my sister for giving me her pre sale code. Die hard Knicks fan been to many regular season games and this is my first ever playoff game. This is going to be my wife’s first ever Knicks game. Thinking about bringing the little one since she’d be free since she’s under 1 y/o.

it'll be too loud imo and you'll likely enjoy it more if you don't have to worry about her

its my 3rd year going to the playoffs... first year when we lost to the hawks it was too lit... went game 2 when we won... I was dapping everyone up while the game was going and after lol... the second time I went was last year... burned before the game so I was so out of it the whole game but was hyped we won...this year going to turn up though... already know what the drip will be just have to decide on the jersey

Knicks can afford to draft Bronny* if they’re srs.

I wonder what we do with our draft picks this year. we will have two 1st around 20's range.
I think we should run this team back. & keep the picks. I think we're guaranteed 2nd place next year

Mitch - Randle - OG - Bron - Brunson
Harten - Precious / Bogdan -- J. Hart - Donte - McBride

82 DNP - Bronny

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240409_101500_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom