Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fact that we have a chance of catching the bucks for the second seed is pretty wild

Extend Thibs. Don't think he'll go for it this summer but offer Brunson the max extension. Hartenstein & OG blank checks.

I know we all want the shiny new toy whether it be a younger coach or Donovan Mitchell, but there's something here. Every player 1-15 is bought in & fits together perfectly.

^ this summer is pretty big for us... you got two first round picks, have to resign both OG and ihart, make a decision on julius as far as trading for a superstar ex. embiid, towns,or donovan and possibly resign thibs...I think we will sign og just under the max maybe 30-40 mil for 4 years and ihart should get a deal close to mitch...

if you keep this team as is and with a healthy julius next year I don't see why we can't win the whole thing...this team is built similar to detroit in 04...last years playoffs was a learning experience winning round 1 and this year we will build on that... next playoffs we should take the big leap...

Somebody gotta save the vid and make it a gif before the girls get it deleted lol thats classic

Here you go
IMB_fMy1w8.gif

Thibs really has earned that extension.

His approach this year been on point. He's given McBride his deserved playing time, stepped back from Burks seeing the court, invested in small ball, the players have bought in. On a larger scale we've made the postseason 3 times in his 4 years.

I've questioned him plenty but he's winning.

Thibs really has earned that extension.

His approach this year been on point. He's given McBride his deserved playing time, stepped back from Burks seeing the court, invested in small ball, the players have bought in. On a larger scale we've made the postseason 3 times in his 4 years.

I've questioned him plenty but he's winning.
Certainly, he has; it would be foolish to argue otherwise. Thibs' hidden weapon has been injuries, which have compelled him to provide opportunities for others, and the replacement players have excelled. Additionally, it's important to acknowledge that this team was constructed around him. Up until the trade deadline, the team struggled during stretches due to a lack of efficiency, with players primarily spotting up and assuming gunslinger roles.

The trade with Toronto allowed us to replace RJ and IQ with OG and Precious. This acquisition brought in a genuine 3 & D in OG, who does not rely heavily on the ball like RJ. IQ's departure provided Duece with the chance to step up as the primary off-the-bench PG, and he delivered when given the opportunity. Moreover, the injuries to Randle and OG allowed Thibs to incorporate Precious into the lineup and experiment with different combinations, resulting in success for all parties involved due to their scrappiness and strong defensive play.

Furthermore, the trade with Detroit facilitated the removal of more deadweight. Personally, I've never been impressed with Grimes; while he had a decent form, everyone else on the roster outperformed him. Thibs demonstrated growth and adaptability by completely removing Burks from the lineup. Thus, while credit is due to Thibs, it's essential to recognize that Leon has played a pivotal role in this success. At this juncture, it only makes sense to retain Thibs, as this team aligns well with his strengths and style of play.

If there’s one thing I’ll give waterboy credit for it’s for correctly pegging this copycat wannabe above as a goalpost mover. Not backpedaling while doing the moonwalk on every post about the team leadership now that there’s little to complain about. Overreactions and micromanaging as if he has any idea how **** really works. Riled up screaming ‘fire thibs’ w/ his shirt off.

‘Shortsighted’ is how I called it. Now that everything is in place & right there for you to see we got a brand new character on the scene. A poor impersonator imo who can easily be debunked w/ little effort. That thesaurus don’t help if you really just playing catch up on the low. Easy to see thru. It’s actually painful to read at times.
That said I can only control what I can control, have at it cuz WE know wassup, it’s D-E-Uce not DUEce & always and forever🖕😉 you’re welcome my son.

*Everybody unignored for the playoffs!

Anyone who believes Thibs was the solution before all the roster changes and injuries is incredibly dumb.

I will always occupy space in your mind rent free, kid. I haven't even acknowledged you once, yet all I have to do is throw a little bait for you to reply. You're incredibly gullible, my little turd!

Everyone is on ignore? Who does that? Who has the time to unignore people? The only person who believes that is the fool staring back at you in the mirror. Bye bye, guppie!

Case in point my son can’t even come up w/ your own insults. I start with 💩o Jones and that naturally leads you to turd.

Pls don’t get it twisted as if your presence of any real import. You’re here, I’m here and paths cross. I see your already tired schtick even outside of here looking for attention so iiwii.

Back
Top Bottom