Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who would’ve thought that Mitch would drain 2 FTs to ice the game :lol: dudes had me nerrrrrrvouuusssss though. I don’t think Brunson will have another bad game. Hart man…irreplaceable

Who would’ve thought that Mitch would drain 2 FTs to ice the game :lol: dudes had me nerrrrrrvouuusssss though. I don’t think Brunson will have another bad game. Hart man…irreplaceable

If you saw the video I posted yesterday, he was practicing his free throws. I had no doubt he was gonna make them tonight lol

I really love this team. Still bummed Julius isn't there. Didn't get to watch the game. I had to work so I watched the highlights.. hearing the crowd erupt every time the Knicks scored was so awesome. Bojan came up big, exactly why you make that kind of trade for a guy who can give you clutch shots. Shout-out to Deuce. Hart and Brunson balled. think Mary and Embiid are so good and alone that might steal a game or two. Going to be a fun series

The player development of Mitch has been refreshing.

Also I def owe McBride an apology. Never thought he'd be anything more than a 3rd string PG

Would you guys make any adjustments to the starting lineup going forward?

I think I'm still leaving iHart and Donte in. Donte is def gonna be more aggressive in game 2.

I think McBride needs to start and be present with Maxey at all times. Sub him out when he goes out, then Donte has less pressure being in the second unit.

I'd keep iHart as the starter as well.

Back
Top Bottom