Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not looking past this group but sorta…

Paulo is HIM and would be MY target for the Knicks’ next iteration of competitive play when these guys’ run their Knicks course.

Actually really like the Magics squad w/ Suggs there and the Germans. They aren’t even close to their ceiling tho so🤞someone fumbles the bag down there per usual.

If Mitch can't go Precious will hold it down. He was solid on Thursday even at a disadvantage.

Might have to use Sims as a extra six fouls for when you need to muck it up. Gotta do something to throw Embiid off if he starts playing dirty himself.

today

cf09178a-6b31-45d0-9a71-a0b6581e2454_text.gif

I just need Jalen to remember to keep getting into the paint and keep picking his spots wisely. Game 3 was standard Jalen, unfortunately he didn't get enough help on the offense end to counter Philly catching fire.

If Embiid refuses to play defense, get him on the switch and keep attacking.

Similar to the Heat series last year with a hobbled Jimmy Butler, I'm not sure why we're not involving him in the action every time down. Embiid is playing a super deep drop, barely leaving the restricted area, and Brunson is great at the FT line pull up or floater.

Also on defense, with Embiid playing like a massive wing I'd like to see OG on him. We don't need Hartenstein or Robinson out guarding on the perimeter.

Also on defense, with Embiid playing like a massive wing I'd like to see OG on him. We don't need Hartenstein or Robinson out guarding on the perimeter.

Exactly. Its clear he wants to take the jump shot or draw a foul. I saw OG guard him a couple times, needs to be a little more often.

You think its worth doubling Maxey? Force Oubre/Harris to make plays

I think I'd stay home on everybody. Don't want a role player to see a couple go in, now they have the confidence.

Maxey is shooting over 60% in the paint this series, partly because there's no rim protection.

Back
Top Bottom